• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

New Training Kit

It doesn't have Burrda on it, which makes it at least a million percent better for a start.

It's the best made training kit I've had yet and I've got the last few years worth. The material is really, really nice.

It doesn't have Burrda on it, which makes it at least a million percent better for a start.

It's the best made training kit I've had yet and I've got the last few years worth. The material is really, really nice.

Just ordered that in white, glad to hear its good quality material.

The last training gear I got was when La Coq Sportif did our stuff, and its still in great condition

T7 contrast sleeve and shoulder feature 158 gsm closed hole poly mesh fabric flat knit fabric tipped flat knit cuff detail puma double button packet to neckline small single bar tack to centre back collar...

I'm glad I had a picture to look at because the description without the photo is the worst case of rubbish speak I've seen other than from inside a solicitor's office!

It's not rubbish WH, but it is as technical a description as you can get. And of no help to the consumer.

Working for a paper company I understand 158gsm. That's the thickness measured in weight. 158 grams per square metre.

Working for a paper company....

Gareth_Keenan.jpg

As a rule i only usually buy tops with 165 gsm closed hole poly mesh but am willing to give these a go.But seriously, how many seasons now have the training tops been far better than the actual strip?

simple design. check
nice colours. check
no fucking shit sponsor. double check

As a rule i only usually buy tops with 165 gsm closed hole poly mesh but am willing to give these a go.But seriously, how many seasons now have the training tops been far better than the actual strip?

simple design. check
nice colours. check
no fucking shit sponsor. double check

Absolutely. They're a better design, more comfortable with the cotton in them, and you can wear them in the pub without looking like a full kit wanker.

WHAT IS THIS, THE BRITISH OFFICE? I THOUGHT YOU GUYS ALL WATCHED THE AMERICAN VERSION WITH US. HOW DO I COPE WITH THIS NEWS?

Is it me, or has an american come over here & bloody understood wit & irony, with a vague hint of sarcasm?

I think me, Tech, and Prerecorded are all born and bred Muricans.

Back