• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

New Manager Search *BACK ON*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't had a text since last Thursday off DPD... #notITK
I rarely get info now, just the odd bit, had a text today from a good source.

The last info he gave me was spot on, I have not seen it announced but Wolves are in Marbella 5th to 13 Dec, which means new manager will be in situ.

I will go and see them, I would guess we will have 6 - 8 in Quatar

Just wondering are these really good sources the same ones who said Beale was done and dusted?

GIven events over the past few month its probably Forest!

I think I had seen that Leeds liked him. Southampton might make sense too tbf

There is no other club without a Manager right now except ourselves and Bournemouth . Leeds won last Saturday , big win too . Southampton - can't see any change there before the World Cup . Leicester have recovered well .
Forest - gave Cooper a new contract , looks as if they will give him more time .

Saints have Newcastle and Liverpool before the break and they've been awful for ages. They're only two points above us despite all our problems and they managed to lose to a Bruno Lage team three times inside a year which should be impossible.

Don't imagine Ralph will be there on Boxing Day, remember they've had a takeover too, the current owners didn't employ him.

Saints have Newcastle and Liverpool before the break and they've been awful for ages. They're only two points above us despite all our problems and they managed to lose to a Bruno Lage team three times inside a year which should be impossible.

Don't imagine Ralph will be there on Boxing Day, remember they've had a takeover too, the current owners didn't employ him.
Wasn't he in charge when they got hammered twice........was it Leicester and Utd I think ? 8 goal margins in both cases I think . He survived both .

They drew with Arsenal at home a few weeks ago , won last weekend . The table never lies though .

They drew with Arsenal at home a few weeks ago , won last weekend . The table never lies though .

Last weekend they lost at Crystal Palace. Week before they drew with Arsenal.

Their fans hate him.

Snapshots of the odd game here and there are no use. Lage won at Old Trafford and White Hart Lane in 2022. We were within seconds of beating Newcastle this season and they've only lost one all season. He was an awful manager.

Since March, Southampton's record is P25 W4 D5 L16, even worse than us.

Last weekend they lost at Crystal Palace. Week before they drew with Arsenal.

Their fans hate him.
I was thinking of the Bournemouth match - that was recently enough I think , midweek one possibly .

Part of me wishes we kept Lage just to see you totally implode

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back