• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Newcastle v Wolves (A) Part 1: Matchday Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another shit load of changes which cannot be beneficial

Pleased to see Saiss starting and will be the one point of interest in this game now

I am beginning to wonder if this is change for change sake. and what a game to risk Saiss.

I'm getting really frustrated with all the changes now. Can't believe we signed all these players and STILL start Edwards! Hope he and the team prove me wrong but can't see anything other than an easy win for Newcastle here.

We have kicked off, but Wolves Player acting up & regularly dropping out

Commentary updates may well be sporadic which might be beneficial

Parky, there's bugger all movement on twitter either. then as i type that...... they're back

Saiss heads just over from a Costa corner - sounds as if he got a clean header in and possibly should have been on target

wouldn't surprise me to see a red card today - probably involving Shelvey

Sounds like we should be ahead. Excellent chances in quick succession.

Edwards pass finds Costa beats players cross to Bod blocked saved out & Edwards Bod Costa & Uncle Tom Cobley all have a go somehow kept out then the last shot off the top of the crossbar

Seems we've actually started on the front foot, so fingers crossed.

Tim II reports that Batth and Doherty have both had to change their shorts. New tactics???

Tim II reports that Batth and Doherty have both had to change their shorts. New tactics???

Their black undershorts were visible - not normally a problem as we usually have black shorts as well, but all in gold today

Newcastle fans very quiet at the moment - can clearly hear the 'fat spanish waiter' song from the Wolves fans

Sounds like Newcastle are coming into the game now. Great save by Ikeme apparently

Good stop by Ikeme low down from a Perez shot after Gayle turned too easily on the edge of the box

Costa easily skins Lascelles, but poor cross too close to the goal & out for a GK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back