• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Next Manager chat.

Back to wearing out the refresh button again pfff

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Wouldn't we be limited to who would be willing to take the job based on how players are recruited, a lot of managers would want a full say on who comes in.
English coaches probably, foreign coaches are generally used to working on the basis they don't have 100% of the say on recruitment.

How long was it between Jackett leaving and Zenga arriving?

I heard both together as I was in the middle of Wales with no signal!

Jackett leaving was announced after 11pm (which caused Tim II to believe that Jeff had piled out of the Tap and Spile and sacked him after ten pints of mild) and Zenga was announced around 10am the next morning.

I don't think that anyone had mentioned Zenga when he was appointed, so maybe FOSUN will again bring in someone that had not been considered to be in the frame.

I'd be very surprised if the FNG isn't place in time for Saturday.

Francesco Guidolin would probably join with just a remit as a coach without any input on player recruitment.

Looks like they're gonna be true to their word, if it doesn't work rip it up and start again.

Inevitable but timely. If AVB rocks up here I shall be somewhat annoyed with myself as I predicted Zenga's departure on Saturday and mooted his replacement at the same time.

How long was it between Jackett leaving and Zenga arriving?

I heard both together as I was in the middle of Wales with no signal!

About 12 hours?

I imagine we have someone lined up already - which has made a bit of a mockery of the big deal the club made about piloting the Rooney Rule at 1st team level this season.

Has Tim II melted down over this one yet?

I don't think that anyone had mentioned Zenga when he was appointed, so maybe FOSUN will again bring in someone that had not been considered to be in the frame.

Not out of the question.

About 12 hours?

I imagine we have someone lined up already - which has made a bit of a mockery of the big deal the club made about piloting the Rooney Rule at 1st team level this season.

I don't see how.

Just because they'd have done interviews in advance of the sacking doesn't mean they couldn't apply the same principles to the search.

Is isn't going to happen but my choice would be to have Gary Neville as the next manager.

Back