• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Next Manager chat.

They absolutely did. A cursory look at the CVs of Dalrymple and Zenga showed them to be wildly under-qualified and inexperienced for the roles of MD and Manager at a club of our size and ambition.

Excellent news that they have identified the mistakes quickly and not tolerated people not being up to the mark

Exactly this, why should there be an arbitrary time limit on getting rid of blatantly underperforming individuals, what are you trying to achieve, saving face in the football world? Fuck that noise.

TP is right, there's a serious case to be made for every manager from Turner onwards being given far too much rope and it ruining at least one season as a result.

Inter, Marco Silva the new name for the bench

24 October at 09:11
It could be a decisive day in the future of Frank de Boer and Inter. The nerazzurri will hold a summit meeting later to decide the future of the 46-year-old Dutch coach who suffered another defeat away to Atalanta yesterday.

The list of possible successors is growing; from Leonardo to Blanc, Guidolin to Mandorlini and according to La Gazzetta dello Sport, there's now another name, the one of former Sporting Lisbon and Olympiacos boss Marco Silva. The Portuguese tactician is available immediately and he has been dubbed as the “New Mourinho”, whether he will be the new man in charge of Inter this weekend, remains to be seen.

I wonder if KJ is smirking to himself or thinking "God help the next one":emot-fuckoff:

Maybe this is why we have moved now. Silva would be a great capture.

Probably waiting until 11pm to confirm....or the pictures of the new manager are ready to go online

You are probably right, but with it being on the BBC, Sky and social media, don't you think the club should have confirmed?

We've been in the horrible position of hope and fear of who the next man will be a fair few times in recent years now. Here we go again.

Just hope the next one isn't a rush decision just to get a replacement in quickly. I want it be quick of course, but the right man.

Maybe Frank off here should be given a go......... "Right you'll win today lads of that there's no doubt"

Already looking forward to the next person in charge that gets 90% of the forum saying "why are you playing Doherty and Edwards"........

Quite intrigued now to see how many managers Edwards can survive. We could appoint Pep and he'd still find room for him somewhere.

Quite intrigued now to see how many managers Edwards can survive. We could appoint Pep and he'd still find room for him somewhere.

So what about Chris Coleman or Michael O'Neill, both know how to get the very best from average players.

Silva, big Sam and Pearson bookies favourites I wouldn't be unhappy with one of those.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

So what about Chris Coleman or Michael O'Neill, both know how to get the very best from average players.

No way on earth Coleman would leave Wales unless it's for a decent PL job, I actually don't think he's much special.

I'll sell my private box at Molineux if we sign any of these...
Allardyce
Hodgson
Coyle
That lad who got the shunt at Derby... Pearson (Thanks Siggy)
There are a couple of of other whos names escape me...

But I don't know where we're going with this... I really don't.
Get a new manager in and give him a couple of months...

Back