• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

NFL: TWF Grid Iron 2020

Beating you in this H2H cost you the title like last year will cap off a bad regular season for AFC Guard Dog

Still not had an invite. Looks like there isn't a competition which includes the late game for whatever reason

I'm gonna give it until tonight and then sort one myself.

Contest called "TWF" created. Invites should be sent out. I tried to call it Wk17 but kept telling me it couldn't create it. I also had to untick "resize contest if it doesn't fill" too, so please everyone make sure you're in or it'll fail!!

Will be all about luck his week, with teams sitting, pulling, tanking and Coviding

Yeah there are only 4 or 5 teams that need to win really, and a couple of others going against terrible defences. I think 7 out of my 8 picks come from just 4 games.

Have you seen how i'm doing? 🤐
Early days for you, can easily change. But I’ve just dropped 12 points and my star player is out. Would have backed him to get at least another 10 too. So 22 points gone and

At 2 minutes to 6 I took Antonio Brown and Ty Hilton out and put JonesII and Sanders in. Not proving to be the smartest move

Last edited:
Conversely, at 17:55 I took out Jeff Wilson and put in Mattison. Hopefully JW doesn't go and stick 4 TDs in!

At 2 minutes to 6 I took Antonio Brown and Ty Hilton out and put JonesII and Samuel in. Not proving to be the smartest move
Tbf the Brown points are likely a result of the Evans injury. Would have liked those 30-40 points.

Smashed it :eek:

Way to finish the regular season. Just gotta keep it going for the playoffs.

I won every bet I made last night too as every team came in and the late TD Treble came in. Just under £350 made.

I was pleased with my score considering 4 of them got less than 15 points combined!

Ffs bear... nice score though

table and scores will be up once ive sorted and checked all the tie-breakers etc

Week 17
Tony 10-4 v Johnny 5-9 173.90 - 148.14
Bear 10-4 v James 4-10 202.60 - 118.52
Carrott 7-7 v Pompey 7-7 156.56 - 92.52
Darlo 7-7 v Punts 6-8 151.66 - 136.06

Final TABLE

C- Bear 10-4
2- Tony 10-4
————————————————
3- Carott 7-7
4- Darlo 7-7
5- Pompey 7-7