• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

NFL: TWF Grid Iron 2020

I'm going to regret swapping McKinnon and Aghalor out for Davis +1 late on Thurday night. Davis is already a bust

I did a couple of swaps yesterday too, but I'm confident they'll be fine.

Dolphins D and Dalvin C getting it done for me tonight.

Can't believe my luck that I'm the only one to pick Cook. Only the Texans were worse than Packers for allowing fantasy points to RBs coming into this week.

Lol just keeps getting better.

I went with Davante Adams as my premium, started well enough! I’ve picked a team full of duds this week though

I've got three duds too.

Kareem Hunt, Aghalor and Jonnu Smith. Gurley hardly did much against the worst run defence in the league either.

Currently projecting around 120.00 mark so nicks got this one in the bag.

this really is the Leicester season after winning the title.

I’ve changed all my team after the first round of games as the weather scared me. Still managed to get on the wrong side of the Metcalf/Lockett choice (again).

I’ve changed all my team after the first round of games as the weather scared me. Still managed to get on the wrong side of the Metcalf/Lockett choice (again).
I've joined you this week

The one player who I thought would bag me at least 20 points has a poor showing... Ffs Elliott

The one player who I thought would bag me at least 20 points has a poor showing... Ffs Elliott
Only 25, but been used as a workhorse for 5 years in the NFL and college before that. RB's only have a finite number of carries in them. He's done.

It's why most teams don't draft them high or give then stellar second contracts. The Cowboys did both with him

Last edited:
Back