• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

NFL: TWF Grid Iron 2022

Well done James. Managed to avoid the Sacko.

Looks like Tredders did enough to win too. A cursory glance at the scores and I think if Johnny had swapped Kelce and Hurts around with the latter as captain he may well have just nicked it.

Yeah, very close. Hurts as captain would have got it.

@James unlucky in your attempt to secure the Wooden Spoon again this year. It is a trophy I will cherish and put into the Trophy Cabinet along with my other, lower league, PTG Championships!

@James unlucky in your attempt to secure the Wooden Spoon again this year. It is a trophy I will cherish and put into the Trophy Cabinet along with my other, lower league, PTG Championships!
I’m taking my 7th place participants trophy and putting it in the trophy cabinet next to last years spoon & the lamar jackson grid iron trophies from a few years ago.

It was a surprise to have such a good post season and I might be back again next season for another go at 7th place. Drop me an email @The Bear before the next season starts to give me a nudge

Apologies for the delay in the final scores.

Playoffs Wk4

Superbowl

Tredman 446.70
Johnny 436.17

Sacko

James 511.12
Darlo 451.05

BOTR

Bear 466.10
Carrot 439.36
Tony 434.50
Punts 337.90

Congrats to Tredman who takes the League and Superbowl double in his very first season!

Commiserations to Darlo who has the ignominious title of The Sacko to warm his trophy cabinet for the next 12 months.

Thanks for playing, and I hope you'll all play again next year. I'll include my scores file below so you can all see the full seasons results.

KQU3wPES_o.jpg

Yep thanks Bear. One of the very few (only?) of this type of game i didn’t get bored and give up mid season.

Back