• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Nottingham Forest (A) 1/4: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
¿Por qué no los dos?

For me, though, it shades toward the idea that he simply can't read the game whatsoever, since he'd take those moments upon himself (often successfully) if Coady asked him to.

Maybe I'm overrating how good he was during his purple patch, I dunno.

Yeah perhaps, also possibly he felt safer in a 3 as he had coady covering his fuck ups

Well their forum has more belmer posters than ours

Sa
Semedo Dawson Kilman Bueno
Sarabia Neves Lemina Neto
Cunha
Raul
RAN for Bueno if he isn’t fit.
Happy for Nunes to come in for Lemina.
That's my team too. Put them on the back foot to start with as we did with Liverpool.

We can then go defensive if we need to.

¿Por qué no los dos?

For me, though, it shades toward the idea that he simply can't read the game whatsoever, since he'd take those moments upon himself (often successfully) if Coady asked him to.

Maybe I'm overrating how good he was during his purple patch, I dunno.

He's had about six good months in four years. Those six months were over a year ago now. Otherwise he's looked average or poor.

Well their forum has more belmer posters than ours
The casual sexism and transphobia (on the first fucking page!) is appalling tbh.

The casual sexism and transphobia (on the first fucking page!) is appalling tbh.

They literally have a song which claims Nottingham is full of 'tits, fanny and Forest', so you may want to lower your expectations...

They literally have a song which claims Nottingham is full of 'tits, fanny and Forest', so you may want to lower your expectations...
You know me, I get a whiff of that stuff and I'm wound up for hours.

Bueno for RAN if fit. The weekend is in line with the original prognosis

Collins v Kilman is a coin flip, they are both error pro on balance I'd keep Kilman in, rather than shuffling Dawson over

Lemina and Neves as a 2.

Cunha, Neto and Sarabia in behind/narrowly to the side of Raul
This is where I am, wouldn't mind Nunes being given another chance in a 2 coming off the bench.

I'm not seeing Kilman being particularly passive when I've seen him live, although I don't go anywhere near as much as you guys and no doubt you all notice more than I do.

An easy one to pick, have a look at Bournemouth's goal.

It's not an outright error but he just does *nothing*. And we concede and lose.

That's it in a nutshell .

Put your hand up , take responsibility and put a full effort in , not a half one . If it is simply a confidence thing , then he needs time away from the first team .
Right now we needs all hands on the pump , not some .

I'd prefer to concentrate on the right back on that one, who had full view of the run and chose not to track it than the centre half who had his back to it, be it in no mans land. Newcastle is a better example of him ball watching and ending up doing nothing. Equally Collins is too deep and plays him on. Therein lies the quandary, the current version of either isn't good enough

The centre half could have cut the ball out but chose not to.

He's a really bad player at this level, compare him to peak Boly. Nowhere near.

Reiterating it again but Forest always look so shit, yet they just keep on picking up the points. You just get a feeling they will get at least something, particularly with all those pricks they have playing. It is vital that we keep our heads, on the pitch and also on the sidelines. I think a lot of the battle in this fixture is mental. When any decisions go against us - and there are definitely going to be some fouls which don't go our way - we have to stay focused.

Fundamentally we are a better team than them, Forest only have 3 more points at home this season than us and have won the exact same. Massive game for our season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back