• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Nottingham Forest (A) 1/4: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Semedo likely next for the ban list then

I’m not even annoyed about this anymore, it’s just depressingly clear we’re going down.

We are actually no better under Lopetegui than we were under Lage - possibly worse.
And that with a bigger squad and a shedload of money spent.

Hoever has scored again, he'll be an asset next year in the Championship

We look like we've played 17 different formations in the last five games. Mainly because we have, obvs, but it's really showing. Nobody has the faintest idea what to do or where to be
Which is the main reason for our bad form. Lop got us clear of relegation and then fucked it.

There are a lot of poor teams down near the bottom. We are quite possibly the worst of the lot. We deserve to go down.

We don't deserve to go down, but we do have a lot of ineffective players who I don't think expected to be in this fight and don't know what to do with it.

Unfortunately, instead of calmness and clarity we have Julen projecting stress and confusion

Fair play Daniel. Great finish.

Come on!

Ha ha ha! Fucking hell!

Excellent finish from Podence (who I hate) or a deflection.

Get in!!!

Late goal Ahoy.

Backs to the fucking wall now lads

Neves trying his best to talk his way into a second yellow, Semedo having a hissy fit, we're really quite a whingy bunch of wankers on top of being shit at football
It's part of why I said there are a lot of our players I don't like. And I can totally see why most other fans hate us. We're horrible.

Most undeserved equaliser in the world.

Lovely finish by Podence but fuck me. That’s our first shot on target. Jokers!

I thought he'd fucked it when he cut inside!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back