• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Nottingham Forest (A) 13/4: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s the most dislikable “ex Wolf” out there, IMO.

Watching the goal back, Wood is stood in an offside position when he heads it. Made bugger all difference...just like last week

He’s a shitheel and he knows it. I wanna clock him on the jaw but can’t deny I’d want to do the same as him in his shoes (taking the club out of the equation, mind).

Fucking sickening to let him score.

Watching the goal back, Wood is stood in an offside position when he heads it. Made bugger all difference...just like last week

Is in anyway in the goalkeepers line of sight

Is in anyway in the goalkeepers line of sight
No, Sa limp wristed it in all on his own. It's a goal just like last weeks should have been if refs weren't looking to disallow goals for spurious reasons

So the inevitable scoreline will be had at full time I think

Has 2-1 written all over this with us conceding late on

I know I shouldn't but I quite like him tbh. He was dicked about, not given a proper run, got dogs abuse from the fans and gave some back. I'd be exactly the same.

Missed first half. Been any good?

Good goal by Matheus, terrible defending mind

I know I shouldn't but I quite like him tbh. He was dicked about, not given a proper run, got dogs abuse from the fans and gave some back. I'd be exactly the same.
I still want him to do well. Not quite like Nuno, but I do. Just acts a dick at times

Standard Gomes booking. Paddy Power wouldn’t let me put my fiver on!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back