• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Nottingham Forest (H) Build Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's closer than Star Man: Dave Edwards. $#@!ing hell!
Well if we hadn't of let him go.... LOL never understood the DE love in He is,was and always will be
bloke who plays football like a 8 year old kid.

Chap who left my office to manage at a different place and now coming back to manage here is a Forest fan. He's ignored my abusive WhatsApp messages the last few days. Asked how Mancienne is doing. Sent him a pic of Prince William's new hairdo today and asked if his own was cheaper than £180. If we lose I will simply have to quit work...

You are safe mate this will be a Boltonesque thrashing if we score early. Unless of course its cold and all our players go crying home off to their mommies.

Yep I think we are, however FA and Premier League have made no plans whatsoever, which is pretty sad.

Couldn't agree more.

Given they're doing so much to try and attract BAME coaches etc to then ignore the passing of a guy who did so much for the BAME players of his generation is appalling.

He might not have played in the Premier League but nor did George Best who got a nationwide send off.

Think the premier league are doing minutes applause and black armbands now, just the EFL who are not.

Premier League have now instructed all clubs to honour Regis before games this weekend and the EFL have contacted their club to say they can if they want to

He might not have played in the Premier League but nor did George Best who got a nationwide send off.

Played for Villa in 92/93 when they came fairly close to winning the league. Year before he signed for us.

I'll let you off :D

He didn't play very much, they had Atkinson and some Welsh cunt up front.

Have to put this up again to show us what we can do - really don't get tired of watching this

Dunno why but I think a minutes silence is more appropriate / respectful

I agree too but sadly when hundreds of pissed up,noisey,unaware loudmouths come in at 3 it all goes tits up.

Originally it wasn't. With Geordie it was as a mark of appreciation and we were the first to do it.

I would say it depends on who pops off. I remember when Billy Wright (my Grandad's hero) died and we played vs Tranmere, they brought out the floral shirts, we had the silence, I was in buckets. Maybe applause would have been better to recognise what he did for the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back