• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Nottingham Forest (H) Build Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Langers

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Concentrating on the league, then. Can't wait for this - another full Molineux, Nuno will want a reaction from the players, Neves, Cav and the current 1st choice back 3 fully rested, Jota back in the goals (hopefully that'll be the end of the nonsense calls to rest him) - bring it on.

Full day out for me this time so hoping for 3 points and more than 3 ales.

Looking forward to this too, seems a very long time since our last home league game.

Cav has to start for me, otherwise back to the normal team

Would have loved to have been able to go to this one. Bad planning, should have booked on an earlier flight. Oh well.

What's the point, we have already been relegated next season?

I was disappointed we didn't bring Neves on tonight but in the grand scheme of things it is probably a good thing.

If Cavaleiro is fit I would start him, with Leo and Jota. Other than that the team picks itself right now.

Yeah I'd definitely start Cav.

I was disappointed we didn't bring Neves on tonight but in the grand scheme of things it is probably a good thing.

I was surprised we took him, with him being one yellow away from a ban then I can't think of any circumstances when we'd have brought him on. Saiss is also one away now after a pointless booking late on tonight.

Forest were impressive against Arsenal but cannot really defend. Even though Karanka generally plays absolute drudge I can't see him fixing that issue so quickly.

Would have loved to have been able to go to this one. Bad planning, should have booked on an earlier flight. Oh well.

If you have the chance to get to a game while you are in England I would honestly advise watching this current team any chance you get, they are bloody brilliant.

---------------- Ruddy ---------------

---- Bennett --- Coady --- Boly ------

Doc ------ Saiss ----- Neves ---- Douglas

--------- Cav ----------- Jota ---------

--------------- Bonatini ---------------

Picks itself IMO.

Working night shift on Friday, 2 hours sleep and then down for the game...I will be there in body at least lads!

If you have the chance to get to a game while you are in England I would honestly advise watching this current team any chance you get, they are bloody brilliant.

No, not this time around. Travelling on the day of Forest, at a wedding day of Ipswich and back in States by the Sheffield match. Really bad planning. Watching them on Wolves TV is great, but just not the same as being able to see these players for real.

Working night shift on Friday, 2 hours sleep and then down for the game...I will be there in body at least lads!
Sam'll keep you awake mate! Difficult to doze on the train with his booming voice!
What time you getting in approx?

I was surprised we took him, with him being one yellow away from a ban then I can't think of any circumstances when we'd have brought him on. Saiss is also one away now after a pointless booking late on tonight.

Forest were impressive against Arsenal but cannot really defend. Even though Karanka generally plays absolute drudge I can't see him fixing that issue so quickly.

They really can't defend or haven't been very good at it this season and i agree Karanka hasn't had long to fix it but i think they will definitely be more organised than they were under Warburton. Still fancy us to win comfortably though.

They will sit very deep I reckon. try to slow down the game, especially as he hasn't had much time with them yet. Hopefully they won't be very good at it, or we can get an early goal!

Yeah that's what i should imagine they will do but they have Mills and Mancienne at centre half so it's a fair shout that they might not be good at it and could be prone to errors.

Sam'll keep you awake mate! Difficult to doze on the train with his booming voice!
What time you getting in approx?

About 11-40 if the trains run to time, Warren

Yeah that's what i should imagine they will do but they have Mills and Mancienne at centre half so it's a fair shout that they might not be good at it and could be prone to errors.
It'll be Worrall/Mancienne according to my STH mate. Mills was only in via suspension to Worrall.

Says it should be this:

-------------- Smith ---------------

Lichaj - Worrall - Mancienne - Traore

-------- Bridcutt - Vaughan

-- Osborn --- Dowell --- McKay

------------- Brereton -----------

He's unsure whether it'll be Cash instead of Vaughan.

Looking forward to this one, no home game for almost 3 weeks.

Think we could get a few goals on Saturday - only decision on the XI for me would be whether we go with Cav or Costa from the start. Would probably go with Costa and use Cav from the bench when defense is tiring. Having said that won't be that fussed whichever way we go

Whichever of Cav or Costa starts on the right should have a field day against Armband Traore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back