• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Nottm Forest (H) 9/12: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deutsch Wolf

aka Dawn
Reaction score
---------------------Bentley--------------------

-----------Kilman-----Dawson---Toti------------

Semedo------Lemina------J Gomes------H Bueno

-------------------Sarabia----------------------

---------------Cunha-------Hwang--------------

If Sa wasn't ready last night then I'm not sure he'll be ready on Saturday. Hopefully RAN can at least be on the bench.

If Forest lose at Fulham tonight then we could seal the fate of Mutant Cooper, hope so anyway.

2022/23: W 1-0 (H), D 1-1 (A), D 1-1 (A, LC, lost on pens)
2021/22: W 4-0 (A, LC)
2017/18: L 0-2 (H), W 2-1 (A)
2016/17: W 1-0 (H), W 2-0 (A)
2015/16: D 1-1 (H), D 1-1 (A)
2014/15: L 0-3 (H), W 2-1 (A)
2012/13: L 1-2 (H), L 1-3 (A)
2008/09: W 5-1 (H), W 1-0 (A)
2004/05: W 2-1 (H), L 0-1 (A)
2002/03: W 2-1 (H), D 2-2 (A)
2001/02: W 1-0 (H), D 2-2 (A)
2000/01: W 2-0 (H), D 0-0 (A), W 1-0 (A, FAC)
1999/00: W 3-0 (H), D 1-1 (A)
1997/98: W 2-1 (H), L 0-3 (A)
1994/95: L 2-3 (H, LC)
1993/94: D 1-1 (H), D 0-0 (A)

Hope Bueno is fit enough to play 90 minutes on Saturday, I do not want to watch Doherty against Hudson-Odoi or Rhythm is a Dancer Anthony Elanga.

Think Boly and Awoniyi are both out for Forest, that makes them significantly weaker.

Yeah, Awoniyi is out for ages and their record without him is appalling.

Same team as last night for me, assuming RAN is unfit. Hopefully one of RAN or Bueno are OK, I'd play Toti at LB rather than Doc.

A win here and we're in a much better spot . Would be great to get two wins on the bounce and maybe a point at the Hammers .

Yep, Toti at LB/LWB with Santi coming in would be better than Doc at LB/LWB

But it won't be an issue.

I'd play Deutsch at LB rather than Doc - even if his back is still fucked
Even after I've been in the pub for three hours...

Reminds of an encounter I had in 2003/04 - I had to work on the Saturday morning, finished and went into town for a pint around 2-3pm. We were away against someone, I forget who. Went in the rubbish Irish pub that is now a Paddy Power - who else is sat at the bar but Keith Andrews. Moaning to anyone who'd listen that he couldn't understand why he wasn't in the team. Er Keith, let me give you a rather large hint, might have something to do with where you're sitting now.

Even after I've been in the pub for three hours...

Reminds of an encounter I had in 2003/04 - I had to work on the Saturday morning, finished and went into town for a pint around 2-3pm. We were away against someone, I forget who. Went in the rubbish Irish pub that is now a Paddy Power - who else is sat at the bar but Keith Andrews. Moaning to anyone who'd listen that he couldn't understand why he wasn't in the team. Er Keith, let me give you a rather large hint, might have something to do with where you're sitting now.
That bit is definitely the most unbelievable part of this story.

I'd start same. Be quicker to sub Bellegarde on to keep pace high. Maybe a game for Sasa the last 15 min depending on score. Good news is 8 days before next fixture at West Ham. Slow start could lead to 2 goal deficit bc Forest plays with chip on shoulder and will come out attacking.

Think I’d go for Bellegarde ahead of Sarabia, but wouldn’t be completely against him naming an unchanged side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back