• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

West Brom (A, FAC) 28/1: Build-Up & Match Thread

Not sure alcohol is the answer today. Who manages to be pissed by 1pm? It's possible I suppose, I've had two cups of tea.
Those 'fans' that also make bad decisions whilst in the stands? I don't think they really care what a clock says to start drinking.

Effort Cunha.

Decent save tbf.

Credit to them, haven’t let the stoppage knock them whatsoever.

Only 2 mins. Thank fuck for that.

Petered out at the end. No danger. FT.

5th round draw now at HT of Liverpool game. Got to get their Klopp coverage in.

So how was it determined that this would be played at The Hawthorns and not Molineux?

Their number came out first in the draw

Like not first of all the numbers, but the draw basically works like every club is allocated a number, and they go fixture at a time. First number home, next number away to them. Next number home, next number away to them

After all that, whew! They've done it, well done Wolves.

What a mess that was though in middle of game

Are you from this world??
When we used to come over it was on the first plane and we'd get into the 'Moon' about 0830 for breakfast and the number of people drinking beer was surprising!
Fuck knows when they started!
I'm from Hampshire. I don't normally arrive in Wolverhampton until about 1. My mates from Wolverhampton and the surrounding areas don't normally beat me to the pub.

I thought we were quite normal blokes, by the time I'm back on the train home at about 6:30, I've normally had about 8 pints.

If I started drinking at 8am I'd have had 16 pints by the time I left Wolverhampton or asleep in a south bank toilet cubicle before HT.

Never understood why people get pissed before the game. Cant be interested in the actual football. Just the day out.

Great result and a professional result. Doc played well but I’ll give Kilman MOTM. Honourable mentions for Cunha & Pedro, but I don’t think we were at our best going forward today.

Perfect result, though so well done all.

Shame about the crowd stuff. Hope everyone gets home safe.

Their number came out first in the draw

Like not first of all the numbers, but the draw basically works like every club is allocated a number, and they go fixture at a time. First number home, next number away to them. Next number home, next number away to them
It makes sense now that you’ve said that. I’d never considered the venue and draw might be related.

I don’t think I could watch a draw here even if I wanted to.

Back