• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Nottm Forest (H) 9/12: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a huge amount of work to do in 3 days
I'm not saying they'd fix it or all of it, but they'll likely be working on them.

Gazza will have stuff for us to exploit regardless.

Everything I see from Forest fans suggests him being binned today is inevitable

How often do teams get 2 whallopings in succession? I don't think it happens often, really. We should beat them, but to expect to thump 3 or 4 past them is probably unlikely.

I'm guessing Forest will want to make it scrappy and bad tempered and try grind out a result.

If Cooper stays I think he'll recall the old guard the likes of Yates, Worrall and McKenna, lacking in quality but will battle for him. Ultimately they are Championship players though so as Dave Jones used to say ad nauseum we'll need to earn the right to play

How often do teams get 2 whallopings in succession? I don't think it happens often, really. We should beat them, but to expect to thump 3 or 4 past them is probably unlikely.
Sort of what I was getting at last night, but Johnny hurt my feelings and laughed at me :cry:

;)

I hate this game due to living in Nottingham and having plenty of Forest mates who always seem to find the clarity of thought to message me should they get a result.

I hope we smash them.

The likelihood of us beating anyone heavily in the PL is pretty low even if Neto is fit. Without him it becomes extremely low. Be nice to not have to endure a nervy last few minutes for a change and hope springs eternal.

Last edited:
The likelihood of us beating anyone in the PL is pretty low even if Neto is fit. Without him it becomes extremely low. Be nice to not have to endure a nervy last few minutes for a change and hope springs eternal.
I assume you meant hammering rather than beating?

I think there's a good chance Doc starts at LB/LWB on Saturday.

Which obviously would be crazy.
I disagree. I think GON is, in the main, a pretty fast learner. I’m confident it will be Hugo from the start & hopefully RAN will be fit enough to feature from the bench.

If Cooper stays I think he'll recall the old guard the likes of Yates, Worrall and McKenna, lacking in quality but will battle for him. Ultimately they are Championship players though so as Dave Jones used to say ad nauseum we'll need to earn the right to play
He would be pulling a big surprise to bring Worrall back. Their relationship is supposed to be FUBAR

Can see them reverting to basics and doing everything not to lose and nick something

Bueno isn't injured, he was just suffering with cramp. I fully expect him to start saturday.
No I know, but he's come back from a long layoff and the number of minutes in such a short period of time may mean GON turns to Doc.

It's really obvious that if there is an issue with Bueno we should play Toti at LB and bring S. Bueno in, but given GON's recent lean towards Doc I'm not so sure he'd do this.

As said let's hope that both RAN and Hugo are fit and we never see Doc at LB/LWB ever again!

I disagree. I think GON is, in the main, a pretty fast learner. I’m confident it will be Hugo from the start & hopefully RAN will be fit enough to feature from the bench.
He brought him on for Bueno as recently as.....our last game.

I'm guessing Forest will want to make it scrappy and bad tempered and try grind out a result.
Yes, they'll come for a 0-0/0-1, I imagine. Hopefully, GON will plot a route past the bus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back