• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Nottm Forest (H) 9/12: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He brought him on for Bueno as recently as.....our last game.
In the 91st minute for a token couple of minutes at the end when we're trying to waste a bit of time. I can deal with that. Particularly when there were no other options available.

Getting RAN back will make a hell of a difference.

In the 91st minute for a token couple of minutes at the end when we're trying to waste a bit of time. I can deal with that. Particularly when there were no other options available.

Getting RAN back will make a hell of a difference.
Well the other option was S. Bueno and moving Toti to LB.

Doc gave away an unnecessary throwin with some league 2 defending and that could have cost us.

But yes of course as soon as RAN is back we're in great shape.

Well the other option was S. Bueno and moving Toti to LB.

Doc gave away an unnecessary throwin with some league 2 defending and that could have cost us.

But yes of course as soon as RAN is back we're in great shape.
Bringing Santi on disrupts two positions rather than just one.

Jumping up & down because Doc conceded a throw in is a bit… odd. He couldn’t really do much in that situation either as he was being closed down quickly. Seems like you’re searching for an issue that isn’t there. He isn’t going to start Doc at LWB on Saturday.

"Jumping up and down" :ROFLMAO:

Perhaps go back to your comments in the first half on the match thread for a clear demonstration of exactly that.

As for that incident, it was the mere observation that he could have just let it go out of play for a goal kick with a little awareness and strength, and had they scored from it, it would have been a huge error. Fortunately it wasn't the case.

And yes bringing Santi on does disrupt two positions, but the drop off with bringing on Doc is far more significant than the disruption and drop off in bringing Santi on as I suggested.

My comments were fine and in line with the majority of others, who were commenting on the match in front of their eyes.

We’ll agree to disagree on Doc.

My comments were fine and in line with the majority of others, who were commenting on the match in front of their eyes.

We’ll agree to disagree on Doc.
Take this as an observation rather than a criticism, but your comments on the matchday thread when we aren't playing well are usually the most extreme.

Fml, the state of dissecting in the moment match day thread comments 🙈
I hope we don't start dissecting what people say in the ground at games 🤣

Surely the match day thread is, by nature, throw away reactive comments that are probably not going to be made post game with more time for analysis?

The matchday thread isn't for me (I want to watch the game) but it's always been relentlessly negative. Even when we were at our best under Nuno. I have no wish to enter that situation bar maybe a comment or two at HT, so I don't.

If people get kicks out of saying Wolves are shite then that's up to them.

Of course.

"Christ. We've been so poor"

"They're all over us"

"We're playing like a plucky league 1 side against a top 6 side in the cup"
Sharing any of the other multiple comments similar to this, or just mine?

We’ve already seen you have an agenda with your comments on Doc. Pleased to see this extends to posters on this forum too.

Think I’ll be the bigger man & walk away now 😘

Aiki is absolutely spot on.

Sharing any of the other multiple comments similar to this, or just mine?

We’ve already seen you have an agenda with your comments on Doc. Pleased to see this extends to posters on this forum too.

Think I’ll be the bigger man & walk away now.

Aiki is absolutely spot on.
Given as I'm in a conversation with you, then of course it's your posts that I'm going to share!?

You think i have a negative agenda against Doc? @Deutsch Wolf is pissing himself right now.

I mean, I set it up for a tap-in!
FFS

malo-que.gif

Surely the match day thread is, by nature, throw away reactive comments that are probably not going to be made post game with more time for analysis?
Perhaps, but those sort of comments were challenged at the time in that thread by other fans who were also watching the same game. This isn't fresh.

Anyway, it doesn't matter. We won 1-0.

If Cooper stays I think he'll recall the old guard the likes of Yates, Worrall and McKenna, lacking in quality but will battle for him. Ultimately they are Championship players though so as Dave Jones used to say ad nauseum we'll need to earn the right to play
Or maybe not

Fml, the state of dissecting in the moment match day thread comments 🙈
I hope we don't start dissecting what people say in the ground at games 🤣

Guy sat next to me, re-sale buyer, said to me 'This is as bad as Nuno's team' on Tuesday. I just ignored him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back