• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Nottm Forest (H) 9/12: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Organised plummery, go away. I want to watch the game.

Good luck handing me your crap in the North Bank, you might get a two word answer and one of them won't be "thanks".
Keep a Warnock in your back pocket, do ya?

Sa fit

RAN, Neto not. Jonny still on the naughty step

Neto -
"He's still working with the fitness coach and upping the intensity," O'Neil said.

"The plan is to do one more week, or five days, with the fitness coach and then join us for training.

So looking he is back for the Christmas games

RAN

"His ankle is still a little bit sore and he's not progressed quite as quickly as we hoped," O'Neil said.

"We were hoping he'd do the last two days training and he didn't manage to train yesterday and only did a little bit today, so we'll assess him again in the morning, but it's probably likely he won't be available tomorrow."

So not far away really

Fans rightly protesting, or a little bit sad?
Might be a daft comment, but have they actually said what they are protesting?

Is it VAR as a whole (as in get rid of it)

Or that they’re shit at using it

Or there’s an agenda against wolves.

Either way, I think it’s a bit of a pointless thing to do. It’s under the microscope anyway isn’t? Hardly as if they’re bringing attention to something unknown

Might be a daft comment, but have they actually said what they are protesting?

Is it VAR as a whole (as in get rid of it)

Or that they’re shit at using it

Or there’s an agenda against wolves.

Either way, I think it’s a bit of a pointless thing to do. It’s under the microscope anyway isn’t? Hardly as if they’re bringing attention to something unknown

Has there ever been a protest at Wolves that wasn't poorly thought out, woefully executed or completely unnecessary in the first place? At this stage it's in keeping with the club's traditions to make it as tinpot as possible.

Has there ever been a protest at Wolves that wasn't poorly thought out, woefully executed or completely unnecessary in the first place? At this stage it's in keeping with the club's traditions to make it as tinpot as possible.
Those against the Bhatti Brothers.

Turner in. Or was it Turner out?

It was both.

At the same time.

I remember a lot of fans fighting amongst themselves during the mid to late 90’s especially. Countless times stewards and police had to come wading in.

Organised plummery, go away. I want to watch the game.

Good luck handing me your crap in the North Bank, you might get a two word answer and one of them won't be "thanks".
FC334C84-28F8-49E5-90A7-CE672ECDC3A1.jpeg

I found myself in r/soccer a few days ago and it's interesting that Wolves is now synonymous with "getting fucked over by VAR/ refs" amongst the wider football watching public.

Was surprised by how very well known our dodgy calls are because it's usually only Big 6 grievances that gain a lot of traction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back