• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Nottingham

Wife was reading aloud from a news source in Nottingham where she used to work that a few of these were stabbed!
Actually died from stab wounds...!!
Did the fucker stab them then run them over, (or vice versa)?

Wife was reading aloud from a news source in Nottingham where she used to work that a few of these were stabbed!
Actually died from stab wounds...!!
Did the fucker stab them then run them over, (or vice versa)?
Maybe keep some of these thoughts in your head instead of speculating about the actual cause of how 3 people (2 of which have barely lived their lives at 19yo) died. Who cares which fucking way around it was.

That has cut me in two just seeing the faces of the students on the news. So young with their lives ahead of them.

It’s a few years since I dropped my two off at uni on the first day but you never forget the feeling as they look back at you thanking you for dropping them off and assuring you they are going to be ok. They look so vulnerable.

The poor parents, just can’t imagine what they are going through. Tragic beyond belief.

Saw them on Facebook, looked a really decent and happy family but their lives have been destroyed by some heap of shit loser. His dad lost his dad just last month.

Yhe little kiddies in France really got to me. Thankfully they survived but I have a beautiful little granddaughter of the same age and I am totally incredulous that anyone could hurt them.

Suspect is a 31yo west African, history of mental health issues, no criminal record, been in the uk for many years, and has settled status.

Predictable reply’s on social media

Back