• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

One of your supporters hospitalised

Do you guys wear colours away? I never bother in case it restricts what pubs I can go in.

I don't normally but I did yesterday. There was quite a big group of us so one of us was bound to be wearing something Wolves related and we also had a big fuck off Wolves flag in tow so it seemed pointless to hide it. Had to represent.

Can back up what everyone else has said about City fans being knobheads. I had some guy have a go at me at about half 10 in the morning, had a guy call me a cunt in the Avon Packet and some guy offered to wrap Darlo's crutches round his head on the walk to the ground. It would've been almost intimidating if all the insults weren't delivered in that ridiculous yokel accent.

Apart from that (and the football in the middle) it was a brilliant day out. Gorgeous weather, had a few lovely beers at Wild Beer Co, some rancid ones at the Avon Packet and the company wasn't appalling I suppose...

Would definitely like to go back to Bristol for a night out/weekend next season if they stay up.

Is Avon Packet the one with an undercover pool table in the beer garden?

Is Avon Packet the one with an undercover pool table in the beer garden?

Can't say I noticed a pool table but it was pretty dark inside and there was a wee bridge connecting the pub to the beer garden.

Recent post from OTIB's resident Police poster

A very brief update, both wolves fans still in hospital. Hoping to be released today or tomorrow.

2 males arrested and released on bail for cctv enquiries etc.

i can confirm both arrested males are Bristol city fans. Both males in hospital are wolves fans.

i can also confirm that the Masonic pub was involved in the incident.

again if any person witnessed either the start or the end of this incident then please contact 101, the incident is believed to have started in the direct area outside the Masonic pub and concluded directly outside the spotted cow.

hopefully I have answered most queries.i am hopeful to get some details on injuries asap

As the injured are likely to be released from hospital fairly quickly then hopefully not as seriously hurt as first indicated

Back