• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Palace Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kilman having a shocker. Marcsl just awful. Lumping up to dwarves is a pointless strategy. Playing exactly as we hoped they wouldn’t. Pathetic display so far . Need a miracle

It's played out as we expected. Getting done in the middle and rinsed down the flanks. We can't beat the press with a hoof as we don't have an out ball. Front 3 having to feed off scraps.

We laugh at how we killed Bristol City with that late goal I think Arsenal have done it to us.

Think we can safely say that Hwang is not the answer to an out of form Raul. To be fair Fabio looks a better option to Hwang. But what has been our strongest area this season, our defence, has decidedly looked shaky today. To be honest, and we all know it, Coady is not a centre half. Gets away with it because we play so deep to accommodate his weaknesses. But did not expect a performance like that from Kilman. Maybe, what's happening in Ukraine is affecting him.

So...whilst it would be remarkable to get back into that game after being so well beaten in the half, a goal does change everything.

What would you do to change it?

Raul? Fabio? RAN?

4231?

4231 Raul for Saiss. RAN for Marcal.

The conservative approach might be Donk on for one of the front 3 to give us more in the middle. Fuck that though.

We all know what’s going to happen as soon as we see the team. Ineffective wing backs (which we have in abundance) mean that the way we try and play is completely nullified.

We have come up against a manager who has youth, pace, talent and hunger.

In his first season as a proper manager, he has out thought, out fought and out run Lage.

Worried for Lages future if it carries on for much longer - it’s not the result……it’s the manner of it.

We all know what’s going to happen as soon as we see the team. Ineffective wing backs (which we have in abundance) mean that the way we try and play is completely nullified.

We have come up against a manager who has youth, pace, talent and hunger.

In his first season as a proper manager, he has out thought, out fought and out run Lage.

Worried for Lages future if it carries on for much longer - it’s not the result……it’s the manner of it.

This is lunacy.

Yeah we only have 2 subs but what else are you going to do? Who u going to bring on, a different attacker? I guess try Fabio again. Jimenez must be suffering

People mock xG but we are a great example for it this season. Can’t create so little so consistently and expect your keeper to bail you out every week. We’ve massively over performed defensively.

I feel that at the level we operate at you are able to easily survive 4-6 really terrible league games a year.

Bigger issue for me is the lack of goals, we are an xG outlier and have something like 11 pts more than stats predictions etc, whilst it's not always my thing it's not difficult to look at some of our results and performances and see we likely won't be able to repeat this ever with a similar lack of goals, especially whilst the defence seems to have imploded.

Not in the squad
Ah, yes, slight problem with the plan, admittedly

Donck then, I guess...ugh

Neto probably won't last the 90 so he'll likely have to be off at some point in the 2nd half as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back