• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Palace Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a difference a few weeks make. Complaining we weren't part of the top 4 conversation and Bruno getting manager of the month!

Looks like we’ve hit 40 points then put the flip flops on
Knackered mentally and physically. No surprise at all . Overperformed for the last six months this could end up anything

No, I'm getting caught up in the moment. But wow are we bad today.

We are tragic at the moment. Pub league defending from multiple players, absolutely no attacking shape whatsoever. Every single one of our players comes towards our goal off the ball, no one wants to actually put the effort in to run in behind to create space for others. Tactically inept.

This is reminiscent of the 0-4 v Burnley in the dying embers of the Nino era last season.

Passing rings round us, incisive through balls, working hard, bags of invention and technical ability. Palace have been magnificent, full credit to them.

We've been absolutely diabolical, it could genuinely be 5-0

Very Good save, no way on earth are we getting back into this.

Normally really not on board with fans bursting out in boo’s, but I might look the other way after this particular halftime whistle reaction

So...whilst it would be remarkable to get back into that game after being so well beaten in the half, a goal does change everything.

What would you do to change it?

Raul? Fabio? RAN?

4231?

I’ve seen some bad first half’s of football by us but that is one of the worse. Should be 0-6 on chances created. We look lazy, we all called that the two WB were going to be a problem and we were absolutely right.
We’ve got no worries this season weren’t going down and anyone who still thinks we’re European contenders needs to get real.

This is reminiscent of the 0-4 v Burnley in the dying embers of the Nuno era last season.
Did cross my mind

Seem to have not learned any real lessons from the reverse fixture. Outnumbered and overrun in midfield. Terrible WBs are obviously not helping but even then not sure first choices would've made much difference.

Very weird. Can only think last week has gone to their heads, Bruno is going to have to snap them out of it (doubtful it will be today, unfortunately)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back