• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Palace Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blatant push in the back on Saiss

Fucking mess after that mind
Would have been very soft. Saiss was nowhere near getting to it where he was stood any was.

Just a crap goal all round, with a bit of luck going their way at the very end.

I have no idea it what way Hoever has exerted himself to have got himself injured....

I think Hoever has bottled it to be honest, in a Matt Target v Adama kind of way.

Saiss gets a push I think, marcal nowhere near Gallagher, Coady done for pace in behind and a mix up at the near post.

Good ball in by Gallagher to open us up

Not sure sa or kilman could do more there but palace have ripped us open with 3 players

The one time we have more than a single player in the box and Ruben goes for a worldie

Not sure sa or kilman could do more there but palace have ripped us open with 3 players
Sa and/or Kilman could have made far more commitment to get to the ball, particularly Sa who has the protection of being a keeper and being able to use his arms.

Last 3 games have highlighted why we’re nowhere near good enough to get into Europe this season.

We couldn't complain if it was 4-0.

And there's a pen.

This is a fucking disgraceful performance.

Last 3 games have highlighted why we’re nowhere near good enough to get into Europe this season.
And the games prior to that when we were winning showed why at that time we were good enough.

It's all about form....

I'm not sure even 'terrible' does it justice tbh. Ridiculously overrun in midfield, gaps all over the place so there's been about 5 balls in behind. Neves dropping really deep and front 3 look completely and utterly lost. We're all over the place at the back.

Oh and there's a pen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back