• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Palace Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
9 of those picks are good.

However i think the wing backs will cost us, neither Saiss or Kilman play as well with Hoever and Marcel either.

Disagree, he puts in very good crosses (not consistently, but still).

Marcal is ok defensively but completely nullifies our attack. The rest of the team are reluctant to give Hoever the ball going by last week. It'll be a back 5, midfield struggling to get any meaningful possession and hoping our forwards can create/score out of nothing.

Guess his idea of beating the press is hoofing it over the top with Podence/Neto also dropping short.
Yeah, nothing knew here but we are fucking shit at playing past the press.

Nuno wasn’t so fussed about playing out from the keeper (hence the old favourite of the diagonal to Doherty from Rui) but it’s definitely magnified by the fact Bruno ours actually value in it. Except it never relieves any kind of pressure on us, if anything invites it

My usual site for getting links to the game is saying that they are not posting links to Premier League games any longer... oh well, 1st world problems.

Hwang wide and Podence central of the three early on. I'd want Hwang centrally personally.

Hoever is awful.

Anyone with a link please feel free to send a PM.

This is absolutely shocking so far. They're all over us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back