• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Parliament Thread

Maybe a suggestion of a way to communicate better with the fans.

Injuries in particular.

I have no clue for instance when any of the injured players ie Margreitter, O'Hara, Boukari, Peszko are due back or what stage of recovery they are at.

On the OS there is an "injury" section but the last entry in there was in August.

You get to know about things. Some of them cannot be released on the forum because Jez or Richard Skirrow will say they are not for public consumption yet, but there are usually a few nice bonus bits of info that you are allowed to release.

Plus the food is decent.

At the next meeting can you put forward the suggestion that they look at putting or making the official programme available on line?

I'd be happy to pay the going rate and that must give the club a good stream every week from all the supporters who can't get to a game.

You must and ask why M&M won't pay what Frimpong wants! :devilsmile:

Yes, tonight there is an event with Stale. I am down to go but I don't think I will be able to make it.

Aw Kenny!
It's your duty!
You have to go.
Take your Mrs, explain there's cakes for free...

Aw Kenny!
It's your duty!
You have to go.
Take your Mrs, explain there's cakes for free...

Tonight isn't a Parliament thing and I need an hour or 2 off work. I am currently in the middle of the Christmas Madness sales so any chance I get to sit in a dark room I have to take. So an evening Mr Solbakken is no longer on my agenda

Oh righty ho!
I didn't realise tonights thing wasn't a Parliament thing.

Scuse my ignorance .
And getting pushy!

Well if the fucking idiot who has been told a hundred times that I am doing the job cannot master the task of emailing me they can go fuck.

Paddy its all yours.

Who? What? Where?

Who? What? Where?

Since I won the vote, Langers emailed Wolves to put my name forward.

The goon has since had trouble working out that he should be emailing me, instead he emails Langers. He gets told everytime, he apologies and says it is now sorted. A few weeks ago it looked that way as he correctly emailed me to offer a ticket for the Stale fans meeting. Then today he emails the people to mention the first meeting next week and Langers is back on the mailing list and i get nowt.

Moron.

Moron seems apt yes..

Back