• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Parliament Thread

Sorry that did sound a little snappier than I intended. I just meant we both have opinions and we can just stick with them and they are both viable.

haha.....one of the character traits of a Psychopath is an uncanny ability to deliver false empathy. With all due respect neither of you have the first clue whether he actually gives a $#@! or not. What i will say is that people don't get to where Jez is in Society without treading on a few toes along the way, highly paid executives don't tend to care much about your average Joe. .

Wolves is not in his soul like the rest of us but I am of no doubt that he is dedicated and committed to the cause. I don't expect empathy I just want the club I support to be progressive and competitive. He gets called Jeff here and there and he seems to take it all in his stride but on a personal level some of what gets written about the man is vile, disgusting and unfair. He conducts himself well and represents the club in the media excellently, but we will all differ on his role and contribution.

Wolves is not in his soul like the rest of us but I am of no doubt that he is dedicated and committed to the cause. I don't expect empathy. I just want the club I support to be progressive and competitive. He gets called Jeff here and there and he seems to take it all in his stride but on a personal level some of what gets written about the man is vile, disgusting and unfair. He conducts himself well and represents the club in the media excellently, but we will all differ on his role and contribution.

Yet you frequently talk about ticket prices being too high and that a large portion of our fan base have been alienated......for good. You dont think the CEO is in anyway to blame for this?

Yet you frequently talk about ticket prices being too high and that a large portion of our fan base have been alienated......for good. You dont think the CEO is in anyway to blame for this?

Yes I do. I think they got the pricing structure right for the PL but almost everything else he is not fit for duty. I don't dislike Moxey personally but he is overpaid and his cost / benefit analysis spells P45.

Mr Wolf Hunting has been banging the drum about putting the Match Day programme online

Bala Town in the Welsh Prem do this (free of charge) - http://www.youblisher.com/p/614731-Bala-Town-v-Aberystwyth-Town/

I'm sure it would be a piece of piss for Wolves to do this and even include a subscription fee. Popped this on so you have an example if you do mention it in the future Paddy

I am certainly hoping to get that into the August agenda. Will do my best anyway.

An online programme would be good for more distant fans, particularly overseas ones, but I fear if the club did this they would choose some cheapo rubbish pdf flipper, when one of the best out there is from a local firm in Albrighton - Oppolis.

PM me the details. I might be able to case the question rather better if I have their info.

Another one then...

Is anything going to be done about these redundant TV screens in the corners?

One match on MOTD had the game + replays + adverts on it....

Can we get something on ours?

Another one then...

Is anything going to be done about these redundant TV screens in the corners?

One match on MOTD had the game + replays + adverts on it....

Can we get something on ours?

No, they're screwed apparently will never work again - they were planned to be pulled down as part of the grand redevelopment :)

Too expensive to maintain them now as they're getting on for 20 years old and the parts are out of normal commission - and the end result isn't very good anyway.

Waste of time even asking that one. They are completely borked and will be replaced as part of the ground development so why waste money doing them up?

No, they're screwed apparently will never work again - they were planned to be pulled down as part of the grand redevelopment :)
Can't understand why the one by the North Bank didn't get pulled down whilst the new stand was being built.

Provisional date for the next parliament is 1 August. All being well, Kenny Jackett will be attending and it might be a live blog. Will confirm when I know more.

Provisional date for the next parliament is 1 August. All being well, Kenny Jackett will be attending and it might be a live blog. Will confirm when I know more.

Thanks for the information Paddy. It would be good if KJ could attend.

As it would appear too many people are on hols this has been shelved until September. Shame.

Back