• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

PNE (H) 6/5/17 build up + match thread

yeah just keep him for one more year, understand he has his problems with fitness but just do it

I guess the issue is wages, but it's not like we can't afford it now.

Enobakhare hits the post.

Unless we have a stonking LB alternative pitching up this summer, keeping Silvio is an absolute no-brainer

Dicko does well and (unselgishly) cuts to Bright who hits the post!

Nouha's decision making sounds a lot better last couple of games. And then Silvio nearly scores!

Goals scored Roy. It's only been like that for donkeys years...

Ah fuck it Bear...
I'm slow to catch up with these new things....
Bright just misses his 3rd chance.. twists and turns, beats his marker then fires it at the fucking keeper!
So, goals scored then. Nothing to do with Goals scored vs goals conceded... (He laughs, sadly shaking his head...)

Hause header flies across the face of the goal. No one can get onto it.

yeah goal difference first, then if equal goals scored

seems like the only thing to save Blackburn now is Bristol C...Blackburn need to score three more now to relegate Forest and that won't happen

Let's get some nice positives like that to take into the summer. Obviously I hope that Costa stays and we have him AND Graham, with back up like Cav and Zyro, but Graham back on form plus the Costa money to spend could make a huge difference to the entire first eleven really.

I think we may well not replace Costa directly for this reason, we have two "new" wingers already sorted to replace the one leaving. Graham/Cavaleiro on the left and Marshall/Zyro on the right should be very very good at this level provided Zyro also comes back the way Graham seems to have. And then we'd have oodles of cash from selling Costa to revamp the rest of the first XI, especially in terms of a striker and in central midfield where players cost the most.

Neat little attack with Dicko holding off his marker but it comes to nothing, and just then something mildly exciting happened but my daughter is vying successfully for my attention, so I think I'll give it to her.
There's nowt exciting going on here.

See you next season. Good luck.

Forest are now safe so all we hope for is a Bristol City goal to bomb out the Bluenoses.

Consolation prize is Mowbray getting a relegation.

Assombolonga has been excellent for forest today, we should do everything we can to sign him.

He looks like he has proven his fitness so I agree that it would be a few million well spent. With the service our wide options could provide he would have a field day.

Kenneth Zohore would be a good signing as well. Ripping Huddersfield apart today.

One goal, we only need one goal....

....for Bristol city

89th minute would be lovely. I want candleface to have no time to correct the disaster.

Just what I said Pad. Nice injury time equaliser to get Floppychops twitching.

Huddersfield heading into the playoffs with a negative goal difference.

Back