• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

****POLL NOW IN OP****Who do you want next?

My son said to me yesterday that whoever the next manager is, you must give him a chance, which is obviously correct but what if it's Benitez ?
I can't stand him.

Don't think it will be him, he doesn't really fit our identity... at least I hope it isn't him.

Nuno rocked the sporty look on the sidelines, I dont want to see a fucking penguin waddling up and down our touchline..

Honestly I dont know who i want.
I know who I dont want
Benitez being one, along with Agent Sam, Potter, Howe, Dyche etc.

I dont know enough about the Portuguese managers mentioned.

Whoever it is he has to play different to Nuno, i would like to see a high press fast attacking team.

We have always been an attractive proposition, now though with an FA Cup Semi Final, Europa League quarter final, 2 consecutive 7th place finishes, and a comfortable league finish with the injuries we had.
We are now shopping at Harrods not Aldi.
I think we would be shocked at some of the names that are interested.

I've just tried to make a poll, but for some reason I can't figure it out. Any ideas?

Polls don;t work on the new site. Maybe surveymonkey or something?

Nice one Del.

The one problem with the poll is that it asks who we want, and of course we all want the likes of Allegri and Lopetegui, but in reality they aren't coming are they?

Voted Gerrard, but don't think it's likely he'd leave Rangers after the season they have just had and the CL on the horizon. What I don't want is the coronation of a Mendes client

Last edited:
I voted Lopetegui - there's a chance I reckon... Allegri not so much :)

Voted Gerrard, but don't thinks it's likely he'd leave Rangers after the season they have just had and the CL on the horizon. What I don't want is the coronation of a Mendes client
I think you're going to be disappointed.

I am not bothered if it is a Mendes client or not, but if it is I want it to be a good Mendes client!

Didn't vote because I honestly don't know.

But:
1621849554374.png
It's Bruno :)

Amorim for me. Looks a much better squatter than Bielsa.

(TBH I know little beyond a five-minute google about any of the European-based candidates, but I'm not enthused by any of the British ones.)

I think you're going to be disappointed.

I am not bothered if it is a Mendes client or not, i just want it to be a good Mendes client!
So do I in terms of the first point. On the second, I just think it really limits our options and reduces the chances of us being successful. It'd also be the first time I've genuinely felt he held too much influence. In Nuno he got us a manager who would have been out of our reach without him. Unlikely to be the case this time, so we'd just be appointing who he wants us to irrespective of whether it's the best we could do

Nice one Del.

The one problem with the poll is that it asks who we want, and of course we all want the likes of Allegri and Lopetegui, but in reality they aren't coming are they?
Allegri was only at 25s in the betting when I looked, but agreed he's unlikely. I can't edit it now though, which also means we're stuck with Brono, which will possibly haunt me until he gets sacked in 18 months time.

Back