• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

****POLL NOW IN OP****Who do you want next?

What about this guy Gabriel who is now leaving lille after four outstanding seasons on a quarter of PSG's budget?

If Benitez is the answer (I hope to god he isn't) he will need to hit the ground running or Molineux won't be a pleasant experience next season. First sign of struggling and I can already here 'Nuno had a dream....' being sung loud and clear.
In fact, that will be the same for whoever it is.
I still think fans get rid of managers not owners, thereby having no legacy going forward which is palpably not the case here.

Sarri would be really, really fun. His Napoli team were something else

Sarri would be really, really fun. His Napoli team were something else
His Chelsea team never reached those heights though, some good interplay through midfield but then always seemed to struggle for cutting edge, and Juve just looked a mess under him whenever I saw them. Been in the game for a long time with very little to show for it, wouldn't expect much from him.

His Chelsea team never reached those heights though, some good interplay through midfield but then always seemed to struggle for cutting edge, and Juve just looked a mess under him whenever I saw them. Been in the game for a long time with very little to show for it, wouldn't expect much from him.

I'm just a sucker for madcap Italian coaches. Honestly I'd forgotten he was even at Juve!

I'm just a sucker for madcap Italian coaches. Honestly I'd forgotten he was even at Juve!
If that's your criteria then, for me at least, Conte is the pinnacle but obviously somewhat out of reach with the recent Serie A win to his name!

If that's your criteria then, for me at least, Conte is the pinnacle but obviously somewhat out of reach with the recent Serie A win to his name!
Lots of reports he might leave them this summer though, so you never know...

The same guy on MM who said Nuno was leaving has said Rafa is being interviewed this week.
In fairness someone on the Mix said Nuno was leaving about 2-3 months ago, and that Gattuso was taking over. I'd see Gattuso as Dean Saunders on steroids - but right now I don't think anyone knows much. There has been zero movement in the betting today, apart from someone putting two bob on Rafa

Benitez doesn't strike me as the kind of man who does interviews, more the if you want me speak to my agent and if the numbers are correct we'll talk type

In fairness someone on the Mix said Nuno was leaving about 2-3 months ago, and that Gattuso was taking over. I'd see Gattuso as Dean Saunders on steroids - but right now I don't think anyone knows much. There has been zero movement in the betting today, apart from someone putting two bob on Rafa
Not sure I remember that!

In an ideal world I'd want Lopetegui but I can't see that happening.

No thanks to Benitez. Couldn't see our fans taking to him in the same way as Newcastle fans formed their cult around him either.

I don't want Benitez either, but he does have experience of the Premiere League and European football.
I think he's passed his sell by date now anyway.

Back