• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

****POLL NOW IN OP****Who do you want next?

I'd not heard of him before Friday, but here's the warning signs:
Asst manager at Sheff Wed and Swansea under Carrvalo
Has a rep for bringing through young talent. Felix and Dias are generational though and when he lost the former he fell apart
We have some young players with potential, but nothing like that
He couldn't do anything to avoid that slide and had record breaking results- in a bad way for the biggest club in the country
He plays 442, try picking a team from our squad with that formation
He's an out of work Mendes client, makes us everything people have accused us of for the last 5 years
He's not young so not some thrusting superstar
Fonseca won't come? That's an issue - especially if he goes to Palace
There has to be better out there
He's better than Nuno? Really?
Patricio
Semedo - Boly - Coady - Ait-Nouri
Traore - Neves - Saiss - Neto
Jiminez - Silva
I mean, we could certainly do worse than that.

Has a rep for bringing through young talent. Felix and Dias are generational though and when he lost the former he fell apart
He couldn't do anything to avoid that slide and had record breaking results- in a bad way for the biggest club in the country
He's an out of work Mendes client, makes us everything people have accused us of for the last 5 years
Not for me he isn't. I'm still adamant the best option is now on a plane home. All they needed was a rest and a couple of key players in defence and midfield.
We are now faced with no manager, no backroom staff, and a possibilty of some of our key players leaving. Put on top of that no supposed budget. From the position we were in it doesn't make sense to me.

Not for me he isn't. I'm still adamant the best option is now on a plane home. All they needed was a rest and a couple of key players in defence and midfield.
We are now faced with no manager, no backroom staff, and a possibilty of some of our key players leaving. Put on top of that no supposed budget. From the position we were in it doesn't make sense to me.
Suppose you ought to catch Nuno's flight and convince him to come back, then?

Well yes...but apart from that. This really is looking like a bit of a total cock up.

Where has the no budget thing come from apart from a few twats on Twitter?

Suppose you ought to catch Nuno's flight and convince him to come back, then?
What a fucking stupid suggestion. Sorry i don't have your opinion on it, but here we are..

You'd need to score 4 to win a game
Don't necessarily disagree, but think we're really only one or two players away from a very good XI in a 4-4-2. Add a CB and a wide player who isn't scared to defend and I think we'd have the potential to be pretty decent in that shape.

Where has the no budget thing come from apart from a few twats on Twitter?
Every publication is saying it's sell to buy. That is not a budget. Also most media are saying one of the reasons Nuno left is budgetary issues. Don't shoot the messenger.

Don't necessarily disagree, but think we're really only one or two players away from a very good XI in a 4-4-2. Add a CB and a wide player who isn't scared to defend and I think we'd have the potential to be pretty decent in that shape.
Saiss is one of those players away....

What a fucking stupid suggestion. Sorry i don't have your opinion on it, but here we are..
You're the one who said the "right man" is on a plane to Portugal, but as he hasn't been forced to leave, I'm not sure you're directing your emotion to the right place.

Percy now running the Lage story.

We have sacked him, let's not kid ourselves here.
Just not convinced of that yet. Maybe more will come out later, who can say.

The vibe I get from all parties is that Nuno wanted to walk and Fosun weren't bothered to let him go. Don't think that means he was pushed out the door, though.

Back