• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

****POLL NOW IN OP****Who do you want next?

So if it the Lageman and its 4-4-2 with super, attacking football who from the current team survives?

They're an investment firm, they've seen an asset that's going for way below market value (they are in admin, or the French equivalent of it) and at worst they should make a quick buck inside a year or two out of it. Nothing more to it than that.

Wolves aren't going to have a large net spend this summer.

He'll want to sign his own players - wouldn't be surprised to see Vinicius and Fernandes join for example

I suppose I mean just don't write him off after a couple of games. By all means think it's a bad idea, but none of us know anything about him or whether he's better than Nuno or not. As I said, Portuguese fans seem to like him...
Well the one on here doesn't

He'll want to sign his own players - wouldn't be surprised to see Vinicius and Fernandes join for example
But here's the rub. There is not a big budget to sign players. If we are bringing someone in to buy his own players, then why didn't they give Nuno a budget to strengthen the squad. None of it makes sense if that's the way it plays out.

But here's the rub. There is not a big budget to sign players. If we are bringing someone in to buy his own players, then why didn't they give Nuno a budget to strengthen the squad. None of it makes sense if that's the way it plays out.

It makes sense if Nuno wanted to leave...

"Bruno Lage loves super attacking football"

I know fuck all about the man but I do like that.

So does Ian Holloway, who snatched relegation from the jaws of survival playing it :(

If we lose to someone like Accrington Stanley 3-0 for the first game in pre-season I'm happy to admit you're all right on Lage, BTW.

If we lose to someone like Accrington Stanley 3-0 for the first game in pre-season I'm happy to admit you're all right on Lage, BTW.
Nuno lost 2-0 v Shrewsbury...

Back