• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

****POLL NOW IN OP****Who do you want next?

all I need to know is if Lage can handle milwall on a tuesday night

It was quite liberating calling him a lazy tosser in person yesterday, not sure he could hear me from the wind and rain swept Gods mind.

It was more than audible on TV when he didn't even try for Neves throughball, he got a proper round of fucks off the SB.

Last edited:
jose's bollocking was very audible on tv

commentators even saying rightly so.

Someone on the Mix, who seems to be getting decent snippets, seems to think Lage is just one of 4 interviewees this week.

But here's the rub. There is not a big budget to sign players. If we are bringing someone in to buy his own players, then why didn't they give Nuno a budget to strengthen the squad. None of it makes sense if that's the way it plays out.
To paraphrase you from earlier to Alan... How do you know? We’re you in the meeting to discuss transfer budget?

Someone on the Mix, who seems to be getting decent snippets, seems to think Lage is just one of 4 interviewees this week.
Yeah, he was the guy who called Nuno going. He might have just got lucky, but who knows!

Is it Bill Turley? Not saying he's itk, but he's not a bullshitter either

No one knows what's happening regards the new manager or how much money is available for signings.

To paraphrase you from earlier to Alan... How do you know? We’re you in the meeting to discuss transfer budget?
Obviously when i say there isn't a budget then it's bollocks. Others say it then it's fucking tumbleweed.. I guess that i'm not in the clique..

It's all starting to make perfect sense to me. When we were negotiating Joao Felix's mega transfer from Atletico this summer, it was on the condition he got to play under his old boss Bruno again.

I'd it Bill Turley? Not saying he's itk, but he's not a bullshitter either
No, it might just be someone who got lucky with a shot in the dark or it be someone who genuinely has a bit of info

Edit. Actually, I don't know. Username is top fox or something

Last edited:
No one knows what's happening regards the new manager or how much money is available for signings.
Correct. We can only go what is being written in the press and media.

Obviously when i say there isn't a budget then it's bollocks. Others say it then it's fucking tumbleweed.. I guess that i'm not in the clique..
You were rather rude to Alan, no one else has been, so I just thought I’d ask you the same question.
If you decide that one person asking a question is “the clique” ganging up on you, I really don’t know what to say 🤷‍♂️

can we not go down the clique route again please? I hate everyone and you are all perfectly welcome to hate me, it's very easy

Is it Bill Turley? Not saying he's itk, but he's not a bullshitter either
Yeah think it’s him.
So if 2 of them are Bruno and Rafa, I wonder who the other 2 are if Fonseca has turned us down.

Back