• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

****POLL NOW IN OP****Who do you want next?

You think Brighton are a bigger draw than us?
In a like for like sense no. To a manager who has been there a couple of seasons, is taking them forwards and has a 5 year contract, then probably

Hope so, I just got 25/1 with PP on him...
Yeah, I've just backed him with VC at that price. All the favoured candidates seem to play high press attacking football if you read their tactical analyses

No way Gerrard would turn us down to stay at lRangers
I hope he does turn us down, he’s won a tin pot league where the only other manager with a comparable squad had the ability of Dean Saunders.

I hope he does turn us down, he’s won a tin pot league where the only other manager with a comparable squad had the ability of Dean Saunders.
Have to start somewhere.

Away from the League, done well in Europe with them. We all know he will get the Liverpool job if he maintains his current standards, so wouldn't want him coming here and 6 months later Klopp thinks fuck this and we start again

Last edited:
Have to start somewhere.

Away from the League, done well in Europe with them. We all know he will get the Liverpool job if he maintains his current standards, so wouldn't want hom coming here and 6 months later Klopp thinks fuck this and we start again swap him for Klopp

On the subject of the thread: would have to be Fonseca for me, Potter or Pedro Martins who seems to be coming into conversations more and more. Dream is Ruben Amorim.

Good to see TWF's arrogance and delusion is alive and well

Dreaming is for free :(

Im literally in mourning here. I keep thinking or seeing if something else which reminds me of him.
I feel for you. Did not realise you were such a sensitive soul. Seriously Nuno was clearly not happy with being away from his family. I wish him every happiness.

From Tim:

Bumper Nuno explainer on the way tomorrow morning

A few details for now
- His backroom staff are also all leaving the club
- Decision was made earlier this week
- Roma's Paulo Fonseca is of interest as Wolves begin what they think will be a speedy search for Nuno's successor

OK experts, what style of play is the standard from Fonseca?

Close to Nuno or just short of Fred's favoured 1-1-8 formation?

Back