• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

****POLL NOW IN OP****Who do you want next?

Current mood around the fans you should expect Lage standing with Willian Jose holding up the new shirt in the wrong colour and a double shit collar
I don’t even know which emoji is the best for this. Any of the last 4 really if not all of them

Wish they’d just announce it.

3 weeks since Nuno was sacked, nearly a week since the WP was allegedly granted.

And as he was lined up months ago with no process I’m not sure what the hold up is.
Wouldn’t be surprised if non playing staff are also on holiday at the moment.

Tim Nash:

Bruno Lage has arrived in England ready to be unveiled as @Wolves new head coach. The 45-year-old's arrival tonight has beaten the 10-day quarantine required for people arriving from Portugal from June 8.

I’m 99.9% certain that he would have the elite sportsman bubble exemption anyway.

What are they going to do when the Europa League and Champions League quali stages start? Presumably extend the exemption?

Alex Goncalves talks Lage and tells us a bit more about him, good and bad, interesting though from someone who knows more than we do

I have no been on the site for a while, saw this pop up came on to share it. You beat me to it.

Its a good read and one that gives me some confidence.

Of course that makes me unique on here.
Most predicting a relegation battle.

I love the man. And I deeply, seriously, hope he gets it right. Nothing would make me happier than my second club succeeding with one of my favourite people in the football world.

Here's to a future, lads.

And I hope I get to properly cheer with you in person all someday soon.

I think we need a change of path, the thing is he will just have a few games to prove himself for many fans, otherwise it will get quite bad both in the crowd and on social media..There will also be a lot of pressure on the recruitment team to get the right players in when renewing the squad and maybe make it a bit bigger too..

I predict a Wolves v Palace first fixture of the season. Imagine that a full Molineux!

I love the man. And I deeply, seriously, hope he gets it right. Nothing would make me happier than my second club succeeding with one of my favourite people in the football world.

Here's to a future, lads.

And I hope I get to properly cheer with you in person all someday soon.
This is the kind of post the forum needs right now.

Back