• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Pre-season friendly thread

I'd prefer Neves over Donck obviously, but we need some pace from one of the 2, as we do from ideally both of the centre halves

Not sure I (or Bruno) would be leaving Adama on the bench for Pod either

I wonder whether there are any English streams for this?

I was wondering for such an animated manager whether he'd tolerate 85 minutes of Adama with his hands on his hips on the half way line or sat on his arse complaining ?

As you know I'm not running the fan club for either. I think Podence probably offers more than Traore in his interchangeable system. If it were a pure 1980's 442 then absolutely you'd play Adama

I was wondering for such an animated manager whether he'd tolerate 85 minutes of Adama with his hands on his hips on the half way line or sat on his arse complaining ?

There's a lot to tolerate about Pod as well, let's be real here.

I'd prefer to see Adama given a shot with the way Bruno will probably line us up. Certainly better than having no striker to aim at or playing RWB, like last season

There's a lot to tolerate about Pod as well, let's be real here.

I'd prefer to see Adama given a shot with the way Bruno will probably line us up. Certainly better than having no striker to aim at or playing RWB, like last season
Only pulling your leg mate (I need the warm up games as well as the players) and by the way he did have players to aim at just he thought they were in row Q of the stand,

Think it's 3-5-2 (or 3-4-3 I guess, depending where you'd count Trincao), not 4-4-2. Definitely a back three of Saiss in the middle, Mosquera right, Marcal left.

Is it being played on a plastic pitch? Can’t quite tell from my potato of a stream.

Only pulling your leg mate (I need the warm up games as well as the players) and by the way he did have players to aim at just he thought they were in row Q of the stand,

Be fair... two players in the box max, one of which was someone like Donk, and then maybe Jose or a callow Fabio at best. I think we'll be improving on that this year (and probably conceding a boatload as a result! 😁)

Is it being played on a plastic pitch? Can’t quite tell from my potato of a stream.
Guessing it's grass, just because I don't see why you'd put in thinning patches...

I have a portuguese channel I am trying to follow the commentary but its fucking hard

It’s definitely a back four, RAN is just getting dragged back by their wide player sometimes

Back