• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Pre-season friendly thread

In Dan’s defense, Sa did have that one clearance come back off a Betis player and then his recovery certainly did not project a sense of calm. Made it work in the end, though.

Was around the time I posted about how handsome he is.

I’m a sucker for a red beard.

1 of 2 reasons, teams don't like playing at wildly different times within a short period as it messes with sleep and nutrition patterns which increases injury risks and it should mean more people can pay to watch it too.
We have been trying to find out how (Behind closed doors it is).
Our contacts dont know, which tells you it will be Wolves that decide

rui is more of an office guy while sa is more of a woodcutter in the bush...anyway, the play on the pitch is whats decides it haha :)

4-4-2 by the look of it.

--------------------Sa-----------------

Semedo----Mosquera-----Saiss----Marçal

Trincao------Moutinho-----Neves----Ait-Nouri

---------------Silva-------Cutrone-------------

Raul not involved at all, nor is Podence.

I assume once Traore is available to play, RAN will go back to LB.

Weak bench. We're desperate for several more signings.

Where the fuck is Adama? I know he was back late but could at least have been on the bench..would be nice to see Dadashov maybe then..

Will be planned with Raul as it's still only his second game in so long. Podence probably be involved next weekend, but we shouldn't rush him

tbf we'd only have 7 subs for the PL. If the first 11 in 442 is Sa, Semedo, Coady, Boly, Marcal, Donck, Neves, Trincao, Jimenez, Fabio, Podence. That makes the bench Ruddy, RAN, Saiss, Moutinho, MGW, Traore, Cutrone. That's a reasonable PL bench. I think we still need a minimum of 3 for the first 11 though. Forward, CM and CH

and Neto to add to that 18

yep, I left him and Jonny off. Obviously without knowing who's going and assuming we don't have another case of Emergency Ward 10 next season, it's not depth that's the issue imo. It's those 3 places in the first 11

I'd prefer Neves over Donck obviously, but we need some pace from one of the 2, as we do from ideally both of the centre halves

Back