• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Pre-season friendly thread

I’m parking on Darlington Street and walking down. Sober match as lots to do later.

Ok cheers I'll get there nice and early this time to make sure. Waterloo Road is clear from the lights up to the ring road though, unless they specifically close off Whitmore Hill as well. I hadn't noticed that before.

I think to access you would have to come from Newhampton Road as swinging round in the traffic without the lights to create space would be a bit of a mare. Never noticed a barrier on Whitmore Hill. Maybe they put the barrier across the car park entry?

Yep don't think you can turn right and back round before the lights. Will go down New Hampton Road and turn round and back up.

Change of plan. Went for free car parking by having a swifty in the Western. Not too rammed yet which is a good sign.

E8Lf2EtX0AAWVUL

I saw a bunch of Wolves lads this morning at about 10.45am at Kidderminster station. Anyone from on here?

I like Hoever at RWB. I think he's a decent crosser, has enough pace, links up with the forwards well and is defensively competent. He'll iron out the silly mistakes with more experience and overall, I think he's still one of our best prospects

Got to assume that's as close as we can get to what the team will be next week. Look at the bench 💀

Looks to me like Lage is being set up to fail, basically being told to do what Nuno couldn’t do with this same group of players and he’ll carry the can if it doesn’t work out. Disappointing that the club haven’t done very much to help him succeed.

Back