• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Pre-season friendly thread

I hope we've got those 3 or 4 top players Lage wants ready to go

I hope we've got those 3 or 4 top players Lage wants ready to go
Hoping it's a domino effect as Mir and possibly Otasowie leave this week and then our targets start heading in.

Tbh I was kinda hoping to see A. Triallist on our team sheet today
To be fair I've seen that A.Trialist before, he's all hype, never seems to be that good and a bit hit and miss, a NO from me :)

To be fair I've seen that A.Trialist before, he's all hype, never seems to be that good and a bit hit and miss, a NO from me :)
Fair, he seems to turn up at a lot of places but never seems to progress

Been raving with Del Wop...
Would be a weekend of Delbert telling him how if Matt Doherty were Portuguese he'd have been everyone's favourite player. Probably signed off with PTSD in reality.

Watching this on an yuotube channel, doesnt understand.much but at least i get to watch the game

Hehe jimenez with a bit of a nasty challenge..gets away with it

Now it stopped working

Found a tv channel sport tv4 in portugal

Trincao with some juggling skills..doesnt really give us anything

We don't look any better going forward than we did last season (granted, we have Raul now so if and when we do get a chance, we're more likely to score), we've already had to bin Plan A and go back to what we were already doing as we quite obviously don't have the players, we've got a central midfield that we know stopped working as a pair 18 months ago, we look way easier to get in behind against than we did at any point under Nuno. I don't see this as a net gain.

Penalty.

Very clumsy pen there from saiss

Back