• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Pre-Season Games 2018

From the little I managed to see yesterday am really looking forward to next Sat when it will start for real.

Jiminez looks like a faster version of Leo - has the workrate & able to act as the link point. Not fussed as to whether he is the 20 goal a season striker as there really are very few of those in any PL team.

Jota looks to be back to his best - the Saiss experiment doesn't work, a number of times a through ball down the middle caught him & Coady out. Patricio saved us a couple of times but that's where the goal came from so if another C/H of the right quality becomes available then we should do it (though think that Bennett will cope at least for the early part of the season & still think that Hause has a part to play here)

Only real gap for me is at RWB as whilst Doherty was OK there is no cover at all (though preferably a better option if possible)

If Nuno still wants Traore then fine - in PL terms the fee is not astronomical though still not convinced that we actually need him. At wing back he would be a disaster so will merely be bought to add to the Jota/Costa/Cav area

Jiminez is really quick when he nipped in to poke it left for Jota to balloon it into the NB I thought why he is botherring running for that.

Back