• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

2022/23 Fixtures-Results-Highlights-Reports-Verdicts-Stats

Newcastle United moved for Sky.
Sunday 12th March 4.30pm

Home games against Tottenham Hotspur and Leeds United will remain as originally scheduled.

That'll mean a minimum of five straight Saturday 3pm home games! (West Ham already being one of them)

Got to be a while since that happened.

With Wolves and Liverpool both out of the FA Cup that leaves March 1st open for a potential scheduling in between Newcastle away and Spurs at home

With Wolves and Liverpool both out of the FA Cup that leaves March 1st open for a potential scheduling in between Newcastle away and Spurs at home
I guess it’s a bit too close to schedule it on the day the replays are being played?

I guess it’s a bit too close to schedule it on the day the replays are being played?
They've already scheduled Man U v Leeds for that week on the premise neither drew their cup game so presumably they would have done that for us if they wanted to play that week

Reactions: SSB
If Liverpool get any say in it then they'll delay for whatever spurious reason at the moment due to their form.

Crystal Palace time being the only change.

• Nottingham Forest vs Wolves | Saturday 1st April, 3pm
  • Wolves vs Chelsea | Saturday 8th April, 3pm
  • Wolves vs Brentford | Saturday 15th April, 3pm
  • Leicester City vs Wolves | Saturday 22nd April, 3pm
  • Wolves vs Crystal Palace | Tuesday 25th April, 7.30pm
  • Brighton & Hove Albion vs Wolves | Saturday 29th April, 3pm

Leeds on 18th March might yet move. If they beat Fulham in the cup then it'll have to shift.

Appears Villa at home on 6th May hasn't been picked. Another one staying at Saturday 3pm.

I didn't think any were going to be at 3pm due to the coronation?

Last edited:
Really? Fuck that noise.

A period of mourning for the Queen who'd been on the throne for 70 years I get although I'm still not convinced it was the right thing to do*. This isn't in the same bracket.

*We'd have sacked Lage before he threw the game at West Ham FFS

Really? Fuck that noise.

A period of mourning for the Queen who'd been on the throne for 70 years I get although I'm still not convinced it was the right thing to do*. This isn't in the same bracket.

*We'd have sacked Lage before he threw the game at West Ham FFS
Football league have moved theirs, so it's probably only a matter of time

I think provided kick offs are after the actual ceremony, they can go ahead. Assuming the coronation will be done by 3pm so the folks going can get in the pub.

I think provided kick offs are after the actual ceremony, they can go ahead. Assuming the coronation will be done by 3pm so the folks going can get in the pub.
Queen was an 11.15 kick off and lasted 3 hours

Take it all back. PL say 3 games left at 3pm will stay there

Back