• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Punjabi Wolves

What reason have Wolves given?

I was against it, as bringing drums in is no better than the England band or Jason on the mic, however, since, I found out that it was a one off for a programme they are doing for Sky, so as a one off it should be allowed.

I was against it, as bringing drums in is no better than the England band or Jason on the mic, however, since, I found out that it was a one off for a programme they are doing for Sky, so as a one off it should be allowed.

I didn't know it was a one-off. In which case I agree with you. I wouldn't be in favour of hearing it every game though.

Definitely not a regular thing. Bolton and Portsmouth have drums, I rest my case.

Drums are up there will goal music, small time rubbish. I agree with the decision.....slippery slope

I'd hate drums at the match and agree with Wolves on this one.

Remember that older, large lady who used to sit behind the goal at Maine Road every Saturday, she had a fucking big school bell and you could hear the fucking thing every time City attacked... God, it used to drive me nuts and I was only watching on the telly.

It must have been awful sitting near her...

It's not a drum, it's a dhol.

Enjoyed it outside the feathers but it belongs outside the stadium.

Yeah, it belongs outside the stadium cos the atmosphere inside is so pulsating nowadays it would drown them out.
Side note, you can hardly hear the southbank from the back of the northbank.

I'm against it. Drums have no atmosphere and small time written all over them.

To be fair...it aint a drum as said above AND they can play them properly...none of this Bernie Clifton crap...
Also, it sounded like someone got something into the south bank today..as said above, the sound from the upper north bank is a bit muffled.

I think this is drumism-I'm sure DDW would have something to say about this!!!!

Yeah, it belongs outside the stadium cos the atmosphere inside is so pulsating nowadays it would drown them out.
Side note, you can hardly hear the southbank from the back of the northbank.

You can hardly hear the North Bank from inside the North Bank!

Typical Moxey. We are diving head first into league one, and this becomes an issue....

Last edited:
Back