• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

QPR (H) NYE build up + Matchday Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a bad miss rather than a good save. Should have had a penalty straight afterwards as well

Hmm Smithies rushed out to block the shot as Bright pulled the trigger, a good save and a great bit of opportunism from Bright.

The finish needed to be in the corner not down the middle

Sounds like we're all over them.

Price comes in with a venomous tackle. Gets 6th yellow for that bit of misplaced enthusiasm...

Dicko out to Cav back out to Doherty to Cav and the cross comes in but it's cleared...

Little moment of excitement there as QPR launch an anaemic attack which is wasted, ball being fired lamely over the bar. Edwards muscled out of it there but that's cleared...

Dicko lovely turn there takes him past the defender trying to go it alone with good link up play but then he's stopped for a foul...
Bright needs to make good supporting runs when Dicko goes on those runs...

Groans of frustration from Molineux. Need to make more of these attacks as Cav gets a great ball from Dicko but it's only a corner.
Cav punts it in but it's nearly cleared but Bathh with a header and the Edwards trying to force it in but it goes behind....

Not a single shot on target from QPR.
We've had 7 shots but only 1 on target...

one of those attacks was an attempt missed when Dicko got a header in from very close range but missed to the right. The cross nicely slotted in from Costa

Ref blows for a foul on Manning by.... Jack Price.
He's gonna need to be careful.
So are we as QPR take a corner....
Ball comes across as bodies go flat all over the place, Mackie tried to block Ikeme and he fucked him off out of it. Ref ignored all the histrionics.

We are the better team, but the final ball keeps being too high, long etc. Bright missed the one gilt edged chance, for me he looks lacking in confidence and isn't making the runs he did at Forest. I'd sub him for Bod at half time, I think we can afford to go 442

I hope the second half is the formality that the first half suggests.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back