• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

QPR - Wolves Fluent Attacking Display Matchday Thead

Status
Not open for further replies.
RVLP man of the match by an absolute mile.

Coady is absolute mince. And I'm very, very disappointed that Byrne can't get a kick. Clearly he's doing something wrong in training because otherwise I see no reason for it.

One sub and that was enforced?? Fuck off Kenny. This side isn't great but i'm sure a better manager would be getting a lot more out of them.

Undeserved point for QPR. we did enough in that second half to have won the game.

Cheers Jackett, they were there for the taking and you cop out again. I'm siding on you fucking off now, had quite enough of your negative shit.

Better second half should have had a pen

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Shocking game of football

Jackett deserves the sack for aiming to defend a 1-1 draw when we could have bloody walloped them. I don't understand it.

Well it's another point towards nothing.

Not bad good point, bit lucky with post. Awesome use of subs again by Jackett. Who is this Van la Parra chap? He ain't bad.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

What I struggle to understand is why we just ignored the midfield with all the hoofing in the first half when we showed in short spells that we can play without needing to do that. It's just ineffective! A point is a point though, I'll take any non-defeat since we're not going anywhere this season

Sounded a better second half till Dave had to go off.

Was more the lack of positive changes st the time we had the impetus, bring Byrne/Bright on and we may have been able to sustain it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back