• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

QPR - Wolves Fluent Attacking Display Matchday Thead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Norman Deeley

Dean Saunders's Press Officer
Reaction score
Awaiting total football teamsheet from Tim II...

Shocking team. At least QPR are shit as well.

That team is horrific. Jesus.

Tommy Rowe in the squad FFS.

I believe this is my first ever matchday thread. Clearly a good omen. QPR 0-3 Wolves - Edwards hat-trick (nurse increases medication...)

Doherty keeping his place is disgraceful. Phillips is going to massacre him.

Its reaching the stage where anyone would struggle to name a weaker team from the options available. Car crash in progress.

Doherty & Henry (both right sided players) making up our left side? I've got Sky Sports but I'm not even sure I can be arsed to watch, to be honest.

Sad times.

At least we're playing a striker this week...

I'm trying to find small positives, I can't really be arsed to watch this one

Its just such a mid table cloggers team. Might not bother with this. Even if we do win its just going to be more of the same shite from over xmas.

At least we're playing a striker this week...

I'm trying to find small positives, I can't really be arsed to watch this one

If ALF gets more than a dozen touches of the ball as he runs himself into the ground and is eventually substituted he will have done well.

Shit cricket or shit football, choices, choices.

KJ is truly so frustrating.

That said, I dont think it's out of the realms of possibility that we could win this game...but it wouldnt be pretty if it happened.

Should've checked the line ups before paying for my NowTV pass. Rookie error.

Rowe, Saville and Price on the bench? If there was ever an indication of Jackett this season having a third of your matchday squad being central midfielders really is it.

That team is awful. It's much worse than the one that got promoted and the less said about the bench the better. How have we managed to go backwards so far?

That team is awful. It's much worse than the one that got promoted and the less said about the bench the better. How have we managed to go backwards so far?

Glass half full - I've gotta pick the missus up from work and go shopping after the game so nothing worse can happen!

Should've checked the line ups before paying for my NowTV pass. Rookie error.

Rowe, Saville and Price on the bench? If there was ever an indication of Jackett this season having a third of your matchday squad being central midfielders really is it.
Oh but Rowe can cover at full-back dontcha know?

It's gotten to the point now where this relentless shit-storm is just the norm.

Its just such a mid table cloggers team. Might not bother with this. Even if we do win its just going to be more of the same shite from over xmas.

That football without Graham and Afobe!

I don't want to keep banging on about it but how can ANYONE have watched Doherty last week and thought it was the best option to keep him in - when we have an alternative there. He was awful even by his standards. How many times does Ken want to watch him stop no crosses and let players run inside him unchallenged before he gets the hint, this bloke is fucking useless.

That's a seriously weak bench isn't it? Still, as Frank would say, fairly sure Saville can score a last minute winner from a Tommy Rowe through ball...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back