• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Rangers

Meanwhile on the footballing side of things, they've managed to lose to Alloa in the Ramsdens Cup after being 2-0 up with 20 minutes to go. Baffling that McCoist still has a job, a genuinely awful manager.

Who would they replace McCoist with?

Offered his resignation apparently

Stuart McCall is the obvious choice if McCoist has gone. Ex-Rangers, did a very good job at Motherwell, immediately available.

Not surprised by this at all results and performances have been poor and looks like Hearts are running away with the league, crowds have also dipped massively last gate only 19,000, although this may be down to fans having no faith in current owners.

The gates are down to protests. Rangers fans really not happy with a lot of things, especially the link up with Mike Ashley

I think Ally is testing his position at the club by offering his resignation. As it stands he is in charge for their game tomorrow

BBC say Rangers won't accept his resignation. Dafuq? 'Please Ally, don't walk away from the deal which means you get one year's pay if we sack you'.

Terry Butcher turned down a return to Motherwell. Maybe he could go to Rangers.

Ashley's been denied buying himself up from 9 to 29% by the Scottish FA.

£500k loan from Easdale now as HMRC were on the verge of issuing a winding up order. The reason? Not paying NI again. It's got the final days of Craig Whyte's reign written all over it, the club is rotten to the core.

It needs someone to come in and get rid of everything and start to run the club in a way that matches their current standing. Trying to keep them running as a Top 2 Prem Team for 3 seasons is killing the club.

Rangers have rejected a proposed take over of the club as they say the bid of £18 million undervalues the club. I hardly think that Rangers are in a position to reject anyone.

Rangers have rejected a proposed take over of the club as they say the bid of £18 million undervalues the club. I hardly think that Rangers are in a position to reject anyone.

Especially someone with the financial clout to keep them in business for a long time

It is as if they want to go out of business.

Its as if the current crop are in it for themselves.

Fast heading back to Administration and if they are not careful complete liquidation. Rangers 3.0 not that far away.

I don't think any other set of fans will feel sorry for them if they go under again.

Back