• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Reading Build Up

OK we didn't expect to win here but the team selection still raised eyebrows. We are fucking atrocious result wise. Its OK for Lambert to spout how well he thinks we are playing but zero points from 15 sees you right in the shit.

Getting a real sense of deja vu here

Sounds like we actually looked solid in the first half and actually played well after equalising in the 2nd, but yet again, a lack of cutting edge and shite defending costs us. I just hope to god that we can take something from the decent periods of the game and build on them - we've got to start taking our chances though. The lack of goals especially from our strikers is simply abominable.

Results are what we need right now. Saturday will be POISONOUS if we fall behind.

I'm going to have to log off Twitter because I can't deal with the post match fallout from a 6th straight defeat TBH!!

I'm confused. Doesn't use subs against Birmingham. Now he brings Doherty on with 2 minutes to go. If we lose against Ipswich I think Lambert can confidently expect his P45

Where do we go from here? There are some positives to be drawn such as playing Saiss but then Lambert fucks it up by playing Edwards and coady next to him? One step forward and two steps back. He plays Williamson and Hause and then randomly puts Saville at LB? There is a decent team in that squad but Lambert is trying to find every combination to make us think otherwise

Two games in hand mean absolutely nothing when a win seems a million miles away. I've no idea where the next three points is coming from, just like Lambert has no idea what his best 11 is.

A win didn't seem a million miles away about half an hour ago - 'all Wolves' was mentioned by pundit and fan alike. Shot ourselves in the foot - which is about the only thing we can hit at the moment.

OK we didn't expect to win here but the team selection still raised eyebrows. We are $#@!ing atrocious result wise. Its OK for Lambert to spout how well he thinks we are playing but zero points from 15 sees you right in the $#@!.

Getting a real sense of deja vu here

7pts from a possible 30. Relegation nailed on.

A win didn't seem a million miles away about half an hour ago - 'all Wolves' was mentioned by pundit and fan alike. Shot ourselves in the foot - which is about the only thing we can hit at the moment.

Sorry mate, but being on top after an hour means nothing when you lose the game.

A win does seem a million miles away.

Sorry mate, but being on top after an hour means nothing when you lose the game.

A win does seem a million miles away.

It doesn't. It's not good enough, and you're right in that it means nothing, but we're not that far away. A few ifs, buts and maybes and we're reasonably happy with a point from today. I still fully expect 3 points next weekend. If we can't beat the worst team in the division by a country mile at home, I will concede the point.

Losing to a goal by a highland cow.

$#@!ing scandalous Wolves.

4383363.jpg

Haha, mad fucked you are. Haha

I never realised how much Paul McShane looks like Newt Scamander after he's been dragged through a hedge before.

I wouldn't mind the bizarre team selections if we got something out of it, our run of results should tell Lambert that a good portion of our squad just aren't good enough. Problem is off the back of the Brum game he dropped Price (our best midfielder that game) but leaves Edwards in its decisions like that which make it hard not to criticize Lambert.

Every manager has his favorites and to be fair to Edwards he has had some good games this season, but some players just seem to be undroppable. Doc missed his first game since 2015 but hes been dreadful for most of this season, CBJ must be truly horrific not to get a chance over him.

My main worry is again the lack of a creative midfielder, Evans is probably the best we have yet he will replace Saiss more than likely if he does play.

I don't think we will go down, however if we do Lambert should get the boot as with this squad we should be nowhere near it.

Yeah, no point reading the verdicts from those who went which suggests an improvement on last weekend in terms of line up and performance.

I give up.

Back