• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

REFERENDUM RESULTS AND DISCUSSION THREAD

I propose a new game.

We all try our best to refrain from responding to El Chumpo and anyone who buckles to his nonsensical ramblings has to make a £10 donation to a charity of their choice. Who's game? Either the forum gets cleansed of pages of mindless drivel or a lot of charities get a lot of money.

,Or we just keep reciting Guardian drivel and pat each other on the back. Hahaha

I propose a new game.

We all try our best to refrain from responding to El Chumpo and anyone who buckles to his nonsensical ramblings has to make a £10 donation to a charity of their choice. Who's game? Either the forum gets cleansed of pages of mindless drivel or a lot of charities get a lot of money.
In.

This isn't perfect as you will see from the bottom post, but is infinitely better than wading through the shite
d777c2865d741a3472eefd5b43b180e2.jpg

Because most of what you say is frankly nonsense. And when you get picked up on something you hide behind "hahahaha". Hell, I really want to support your right to post from an alternate view because this forum welcomes all views within reason, but look at the way you are posting. You are making it really bloody difficult to do so.

Because most of what you say is frankly nonsense. And when you get picked up on something you hide behind "hahahaha". Hell, I really want to support your right to post from an alternate view because this forum welcomes all views within reason, but look at the way you are posting. You are making it really bloody difficult to do so.

First of all I am told put the link up or you are a liar. I put the link up. Next a poster says well you can call him a liar because he is one. I tell him I don't lie and not to insult me. He says I am a liar because I said he said something that he didn't say. I point out that I usually am 1 against many, so it would have been a mistake if it happened not a lie.
I mean really, you couldn't make it up. First I wouldn't say put up a link, or you are liar. That is what a six year old kid would say. Then when I do put up a link, Nimrod joins in the conversation and randomly calls me a liar. When I tell him I am not, he says you said I said something I didn't say on another thread ages ago. I explain to him the difference between a lie and a mistake, but of course the thread is completely off topic now.

I stand by what I said. It was silly name calling and insults, because I put up a link that shows 74℅ of people have to wait a week to get a doctors appointment. I didn't bring a word urgent or non urgent in to the conversation, either. I said originally I could see a doctor in day when I was younger.
I post a completely different view to the Guardians agenda. Most people in England think the Guardian talk bollocks. If this forum wants to be just post after post saying how wonderful the EU is and how shit the UK and it's history is, then that is fine. As long as I post here, I will post about what many other people believe and will not insult people.

Congratulations your googling has found that the average wait for a non-urgent appointment is over a week. As they are non-urgent I don't see what the fuss is about.

831 respondents. A very small sample.

First of all I am told put the link up or you are a liar. I put the link up. Next a poster says well you can call him a liar because he is one. I tell him I don't lie and not to insult me. He says I am a liar because I said he said something that he didn't say. I point out that I usually am 1 against many, so it would have been a mistake if it happened not a lie.
I mean really, you couldn't make it up. First I wouldn't say put up a link, or you are liar. That is what a six year old kid would say. Then when I do put up a link, Nimrod joins in the conversation and randomly calls me a liar. When I tell him I am not, he says you said I said something I didn't say on another thread ages ago. I explain to him the difference between a lie and a mistake, but of course the thread is completely off topic now.

I stand by what I said. It was silly name calling and insults, because I put up a link that shows 74℅ of people have to wait a week to get a doctors appointment. I didn't bring a word urgent or non urgent in to the conversation, either. I said originally I could see a doctor in day when I was younger.
I post a completely different view to the Guardians agenda. Most people in England think the Guardian talk bollocks. If this forum wants to be just post after post saying how wonderful the EU is and how $#@! the UK and it's history is, then that is fine. As long as I post here, I will post about what many other people believe and will not insult people.

Do you think there are any good points to being in the EU?

https://www.theguardian.com/society...p-midlands-nursing-nhs?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

The number of nurses from the EU registering to work in the UK, for example, hasdropped by 96%less than a year after the Brexit vote, according to Nursing and Midwifery Council statistics. Meanwhile, applications for nursing courses havedropped sharplyfollowing the government decision toscrap NHS bursariesgiven to student nurses and midwives and replace them with loans from this September.Smith points out that nursing students are expected to work on the wards as part of their training which leaves them with scant spare time to do paid work to make ends meet.

Applications by students in England to nursing and midwifery courses at British universities have fallen by 23%, according to UCAS figures

Nah, it's the EU that causes waiting times.

Back