• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

REFERENDUM RESULTS AND DISCUSSION THREAD

Newcastle might be a remain win. Think they were expecting a leave win there (as IDS put it "as the council estates will be voting")

@Redpeter99 7m7 minutes ago
Gibraltar announces before Sunderland. A rock beats a hard place.

:Victory::Victory::Victory:

Farage trying to call it rigged.

It's that kind of tinfoil hat nonsense which does the Leave campaign no favours and which they've indulged in since day one. They must have been told somewhere along the line by someone that behaving in that way massively turns off a huge section of the electorate but they haven't listened.

Given how disproportionately biased the media has been in favour of Leave then they cannot have any complaints at all. Were the media a realistic balance of how the country is made up then they'd have been called out repeatedly and early on their absolute bullshit claims and you would not have major titles fervently supporting Leave.

Well Carswell nailing Nige here!

Douglas Carswell really putting the boot in to Nigel Farage here.

Called his speech about rigging bollocks. And then has attacked the poster.

I may disagree with him, but I do like the way he is coming over. Very much.

Newcastle might be a remain win. Think they were expecting a leave win there (as IDS put it "as the council estates will be voting")

Thought they were expecting a 60/40 split for remain

If its less than that for remain then would be of interest.

Not sure I'm going to bother waiting up much more now (may just wait for the Newcastle result as that seems close) - will set the alarm for earlier than usual & see what has happened

I think I will give it until about 1am. We should get a reasonable idea by then.

Not sure I'm going to bother waiting up much more now (may just wait for the Newcastle result as that seems close) - will set the alarm for earlier than usual & see what has happened

Don't worry Parkin. You will wake up to the news that one of my jokes has been voted as the European joke of the year...

Already confused by what I am being told. It was of course the other way round....sleep soon.

Newcastle in....fooking close that one

Excellent news from Newcastle, but it was a low turn out. But it is early days.

Back