• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

REFERENDUM RESULTS AND DISCUSSION THREAD

I lost all hope in your MPs. No deal is going to happen.

EU will not renegotiate its position, there is no more ground to give. The backstop cannot be handled, as expected. And your MPs cannot come to terms with this.

I'm shattered with these news, still clinged to a little bit of hope for today's vote.

Today isn't the end. If May was still around it may have got through, but Tories have to leave No Deal on the table for their new leader even if they are against it themselves. Rory Stewart voted against it for instance as he won't get a senior job offer otherwise.

Probably the wrong thread to post this, but I thought it was relevant to go here -

I got an email on LinkedIn from a Recruiter informing me about a Training Manager job opening at an Asset Management company. They currently employ 200 staff in Ireland but they are looking to expand to 600 as they move their operation out of the UK due to Brexit.

This is something we are seeing more and more of here. My fiance's company are also expanding their Irish operation due to Brexit and theres a lot of big companies like Facebook, Indeed, LinkedIn etc, that are expanding ops here while ramping down HC in the UK

Probably the wrong thread to post this, but I thought it was relevant to go here -

I got an email on LinkedIn from a Recruiter informing me about a Training Manager job opening at an Asset Management company. They currently employ 200 staff in Ireland but they are looking to expand to 600 as they move their operation out of the UK due to Brexit.

This is something we are seeing more and more of here. My fiance's company are also expanding their Irish operation due to Brexit and theres a lot of big companies like Facebook, Indeed, LinkedIn etc, that are expanding ops here while ramping down HC in the UK

You must be mistaken. Companies are lining up to invest in Singapore-on-Thames.

The flaw in your argument is Johnson bring PM, the parliamentary party will work to keep him off the ballot paper and if he was successful the Tories in parliament would be in open warfare with each other.

I am fairly convinced Michael Gove will get the gig.

Not ageing well unfortunately. (In answer to Tony's comment in the Theresa May thread!)

Still a hope that everyone else combines together. Winning the first round isnt certainty.

Hopefully the Mirror will dig out some absolute filth about him.

If I was a Tory MP then really not sure that I could vote for any of them - would probably have to spoil the voting slip

In other news. Big day for Change UK as they change their name again due to a legal challenge from change.org. not really worth knowing what they are now called as they vanish soon (the cost of branded stationery will wipe them out)

Also former Labour and the artist formally known as Change UK, MP Chuck Umunna has now joined the Lib Dems (luckily for him politics doesnt have the no more than 2 parties in one season rule)

In other news. Big day for Change UK as they change their name again due to a legal challenge from change.org. not really worth knowing what they are now called as they vanish soon (the cost of branded stationery will wipe them out)

Also former Labour and the artist formally known as Change UK, MP Chuck Umunna has now joined the Lib Dems (luckily for him politics doesnt have the no more than 2 parties in one season rule)
I really feel for Heidi. She is a lovely caring genuine lady who did the right thing for the right reasons at the wrong time. Chuck Umunna is such a self serving twat.

I wanted him to be Labour leader when Corbyn got the gig and he pulled out because of press harassment of his wider family. Hindsight says he's just an opportunistic self serving twat

I wanted him to be Labour leader when Corbyn got the gig and he pulled out because of press harassment of his wider family. Hindsight says he's just an opportunistic self serving twat

Yes he has basically said that Change couldn't compete as a new party and break the current stranglehold that other parties have (Farage disagrees with this). Rather than stick to his guns he's therefore trying to keep his current well paid employment by jumping into bed with the LibDems. A new style of politics indeed.

I really feel for Heidi. She is a lovely caring genuine lady who did the right thing for the right reasons at the wrong time. Chuck Umunna is such a self serving twat.

Like voting for austerity measures after giving an impassioned speech against them?

You'd imagine the party which introduced tuition fees in the first place would be a 'bunch of cunts' then too.

Back