• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

REFERENDUM RESULTS AND DISCUSSION THREAD

Shark have taken significant market share off Dyson. I don't have one myself but they are very well reviewed
We went for a Shark last year. Superb, especially at getting up the dog hair and their claim that the rollers won't get hairs etc wrapped around them is true.

I just went for a Henry hoover, cleaners at work rate them, and if you really want to be a TaKkin are CunTRy baKK type, made in England as well

Had a number of Dysons mainly due to the warranty but since the last one ran out we’ve gone with a shark. Lighter with all similar tools and attachments and so far better than the dysons we’ve had.

The Morris Ital was made in the UK mate. enough said :)

I’ll echo what Kenny said about the roller bar. Always breaking on the Dyson so much so we were nearly on first name terms with the repairman. He kept telling us how good the Dysons and warranties were but each time he tried to flog us a new one. My reply was that if they were that good why was I seeing him that often.

I’ll echo what Kenny said about the roller bar. Always breaking on the Dyson so much so we were nearly on first name terms with the repairman. He kept telling us how good the Dysons and warranties were but each time he tried to flog us a new one. My reply was that if they were that good why was I seeing him that often.
our Dyson lasted about 15 years with no problems.....must say the current one doesn't seem as well made though

it's the roller bar that's playing up on ours. Had it a while, but could've done without it breaking. However, am standing firm in my no dyson position.

I was too young and too ill informed to have a valid opinion. It was red though, so ultimately was cool...

To make it worse I had the Ital's 'successor', the Montego. Another useless piece of crap. Best thing I did to that was wrap it around a lampost. Fortunately it was a company car and the write-off value was better than what we would have got for it on the block.

Back